Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'Viva la Vida' single cover leaked

yamfox

The Pumpkin King
Coldplayer
Am I the only one who doesn't believe him? :thinking:

eFlat

Mute Math - 1:13
Coldplayer
WOAA thats awesome! :eek: I hope its real, looks rather Photoshopped...

BigFatNoises

Famous Old Painter
Coldplayer
I don't trust you... do you have where the image is stored on the EMI serve???

Navegador

I'm so easy to please
Coldplayer
I must give you congratulations, it almost convinced me. But there are some errors in the layer :cry: Good try, Mr. Oasis

Knotty

4:1 Life In Technicolour
Coldplayer
I hope it's Photoshopped because I don't like it and it's pretty awful.

RunForTheHills

AKA Zemy101
Coldplayer
That's very kind of you to say, but I said what I said not because I'm a master at photoshop (far far from it, and I'm not bragging at all by the way. I pretty much suck at anything that doesn't involve the brush tool :p) but because it doesn't take a lot of effort to stick the "Viva La Vida" paintstrokes - made red by a blend filter - on top of a random classical painting. If I were to take a wild guess, he probably downloaded the PSD file that I uploaded in the wallpaper thread, moved and removed some of the splatters, and bam, placed it on the painting and finished it in 5 minutes. Honestly, if you're out to fool people, at least make it convincing. The creator didn't even consider the composition of the text or the image, its like they've both been positioned randomly.

Probably an unneeded rant on my part, but I don't really understand why people come here to try to trick people and get them excited for nothing. Its happened time and time again and it isn't really a constructive way to use the forums.

Ok, I'm done. I'm braced for your e-slaps :p

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
I hope people find something more interesting to do than play around with us the coldplayers - Luckily, we ain't buying shit these days, until is confirmed or comes from someone with a lot of posts!!!

cheers!