VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Lore said:
edit: hey rudy, you know a lot :p ..
Well, I love geography. You can see how deep is my love to Geography when you look at my postcard :wacky:

Hee, Chile is a thin country.. I'm sure all of the people in Chile are thin as well :D

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't know :p

there are lots of different people.. the country it's so thin and long that there are lots of different people, cultures and places

we've got deserts, mountains, beaches, forests and snow.. it's awesome :wacky:

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Lore said:
we've got deserts and mountains and beaches and snow.. it's awesome :wacky:
That's cool :cool:

Atacama Desert is the driest desert on Earth :wink2:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas Lore!!! i told you it would happen!!! Coldplay karma workin its holiday magic!!!!

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
http://alconcierto.com/?p=2275
Coldplay y Jay Z en Sudamérica para el 2009

De acuerdo a una serie de rumores que han circulado recientemente, tanto Coldplay como Jay Z estarían realizando una gira por todo Centro y Sudamérica para el mes de marzo del 2009, aunque aún no hay fechas exactas ni lugares específicos donde fueran a presentarse. Por otro lado, aunque se les ha estado mencionando juntos, es muy poco probable que vaya a ser una gira conjunta, sino más bien serán dos independientes, pero aproximadamente por las mismas fechas. Se tendrá que estar pendiente, sobre cualquier posible confirmación en este sentido.

I did the translation, so i can assure you there's some grammar mistakes :p

Coldplay and Jay Z in South America on 2009

Acording to a series of rumors that have been circulating lately, both Coldplay and Jay Z would be doing a Center and South America tour by march of 2009, although there's no exact dates or especific venues where they would play. On the other hand, even though both acts have been mentioned together, it's very unlikely for them to do a joint tour, more like two independent shows but around the same dates. You'll have to be checking for any possible confirmation on this matter.
I want the rumors to stop and to have confirmation on the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Wooooooooowww fantastic :dance:

Brazilians' newspapers are starting to bring the same kind of information but since nothing was confirmed I was trying not to get too excited. But now that other latin american countries are following the same path... hummmmm... guess it's time to celebrate :dance:

*PS: F*ck Radiohead, I wanna see Coldplay! They could even come in the same day :p

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
oh yes!!1 please really do it!
no nom coldplay would not be dumb enough to present the same day as radiohead :cry:

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
PLEASEEEEE COME TO VENEZUELA =D

I hope Chavez lets them in!
Yeah, let's hope it doesn't happen as it did with Alejandro Sanz.

http://alconcierto.com/?p=2275

I want the rumors to stop and to have confirmation on the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
The suspense is killing me, I'm sure they will visit Latin America soon.
If they end up going to Mexico, that's the best chance I have. I can take a plane from Orlando, but I'll need someone to let me crash their sofa :/

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
OMG! I know it's almost imposible they coming to Peru, but I used to think the same about Travis! This is almost like a Christmas present:)
But well, eventought they don't come, I'll definetily go to Chile, it's just 2 days in bus away from here :) (...:\)

Aleluvscp

I am Legion
Coldplayer
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THANKS LORE!!

I really hope they DO come to Colombia!! They have thousands and thousands of fans here!! :dance:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :drunk:

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
OMG! I know it's almost imposible they coming to Peru, but I used to think the same about Travis! This is almost like a Christmas present:)
But well, eventought if they don't come, I'll definetily go to Chile, it's just 2 days in bus away from here :) (...:\)
Only 2 days, I get tired from 2 hours!!

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
JM, many artists are going now to Perú, so maybe they'll go there... same happens with Colombia :)

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
yeah I know, but Coldplay if one of the biggest bands of the world. We couldn't get dates on the Radiohead's an Keane's tours so it's very difficult they come but not imposible:)

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
new info:

Coldplay in November: The initial plan was to have a coldplay concert in march, but finally the coldplay's comeback would materialize in november. They would play in the Estadio Nacional (National Stadium, an 80000 people stadium I guess)