Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
No I haven't, but I've uploaded it to my website and stuff haha but you guys have some wonderful pictures as well!!! <3
But yours look so professional! Like it could be shown on a billboard, in an advertisement or a magazine! Really cool.

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
SHHHHHH that sunset looks SO GOOD
Yeah I know right. For my project I decided to make a lyric fans cut video for amazing day. And what is an amazing day without an amazing view? :blush:

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Yeah I know right. For my project I decided to make a lyric fans cut video for amazing day. And what is an amazing day without an amazing view? :blush:
That's remarkable !!! I want to make a video for Fun, but that would take a lot of work haha

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
If any of you come to Indianapolis - this is a relaxing place to walk around and listen to Parachutes or AROBTH

Attachments

M Marks The Spot

Coldplayer
If any of you come to Indianapolis - this is a relaxing place to walk around and listen to Parachutes or AROBTH
Wow, that looks great! I'm keen on those striking colors. It quite reminds me of Venice. :grinning:

iamsue

Coldplayer
Actually I plan to come this summer! This looks beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk