Weird Noises in the Background of the Song

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1O9X0_WNTY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1O9X0_WNTY&feature=related[/ame]

I noticed some weird noises beginning at 2:49.
For me it sounds like Ambulance or Police with the Sirens or somekind of screaming.

So the "Aliens" land on the Earth and already wreak havoc.
And the Lyrics "You could hear them climbing the stairs
got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs"

As if some "Aliens" found him/them in his/their House and he tries to Fight them or Hides himself. (Cant really tell what exactly hes doing)

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
I think it's alien sounds. Just like Ben 10 or something like that Hahahaha
I like it. The sounds. Not ben 10

42rock89

Call it Magic...
Coldplayer
It reminded me of A Rush of Blood to the Head at 3:04 when it sounds like a cow after the words 'Orange Glow' but without the cow.

Fix42YellowClocks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it's a really nice effect. [: And rafaelchampion. Where did you get that artwork? It looks like the newer Coldplay artwork but I've never seen it. If you took it from something done/released by Coldplay could you PM me a link to the picture? If you did it yourself, job well done. :]

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
I think it's a really nice effect. [: And rafaelchampion. Where did you get that artwork? It looks like the newer Coldplay artwork but I've never seen it. If you took it from something done/released by Coldplay could you PM me a link to the picture? If you did it yourself, job well done. :]
I am very glad you like it! Yes, I did it, actually it's a wallpaper, you can find it here
http://rafaelchampion.deviantart.com/art/Coldplay-Graffiti-2-0-220336599

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I always thought it was weird how the grinding background noise like overlaps the track by about half a second at the very end. Sounds like the song farted.

Skin&Bones

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The effect is actually not too different from screaming. It's Chris's vocals, believe it or not. They took his vocals, put them through some adjusting, changed the octaves he's singing in, and then made it sound like he's singing through a tin can. It's brilliant if you ask me, and it gives the song a very worried and anxious aura! :D

X42Y

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The effect is actually not too different from screaming. It's Chris's vocals, believe it or not. They took his vocals, put them through some adjusting, changed the octaves he's singing in, and then made it sound like he's singing through a tin can. It's brilliant if you ask me, and it gives the song a very worried and anxious aura! :D
^
ALL THAT! :D I think of sirens and secret police busting in to take you away to a gulag or place of that nature :)