What are you thinking right now?

felinegurl

♡ 5.5.14 ♡
Coldplayer
I wish I had more time to come on here. It feels like I haven't been on here in weeks, probably because I haven't. I hate work :/

But I'm 19 now! Amazing :D

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I wish I had more time to come on here. It feels like I haven't been on here in weeks, probably because I haven't. I hate work :/

But I'm 19 now! Amazing :D
Wow you're 19 and working! Awesome! :awesome: :D

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
So disappointed with all of this. Have been working on it for almost a year, and now its happening all over again. Why does it give me more anger than ever?

eleanordc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How the hell am I going to get this giant June bug out of my house??! Despite the fact I've opened the door it keeps crashing into the walls. Never mind it landed on the floor my dog promptly ate it! Problem solved.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I don't like this new system. I have been a regular contributor for 8 years, and none of that matters now. :-(

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
F*CKING 3D MODELS GODAMMIT I HATE YOU WHY DON'T YOU DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO LIFJ<ÄLFKAÄKA<YSDLGH<LÖEFHLÖAFJ

*eats keyboard*

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I am thinking that this fudgy brownies are good to have for me right now :wacky:

Does anyone want to have some? :D :awesome:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i'm thinking... I'm looking forward to swimming in the sea and eating paella for 3 weeks :wacky:

bye bye coldplaying! (unless I'll have wifi hehe)

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I'm thinking I wish I had had a chance to go swimming by now. Was supposed to go this week but I have an abscessed Tuesday and don't seem to be up for much of anything.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
I'm thinking that I really should have been on here more often this past month- goddamn vacations!

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm thinking what do I want to eat for a late supper a salad or some pasta..any suggestions lol

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
The last day I'll have again before I leave :wacky:
And hopefully I can make some nice pictures of my favourite racers this evening, Nibali, Costa, Van Den Broeck... :awesome: