What Do You Think?

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
Aw seems not that many people are all that happy with Lost+. So what do you think of it?

Good?
Bad?
No different than the original?

stirbad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I honestly didn't like it when I first heard it, but when I picked up Jay-Z's lyrics, I thought it was alright. I definitely wish they made more edits to the song.

Also, it sucks that Jay-Z is their sole guest on the EP. Random, in my opinion.

annabelle

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
It's OK but I love the original version so much and am generally not a big fan of remixes anyway...

MasoKnight

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
Better than the original, but would've been even better to have Jay-Z throw in another verse toward the beginning.

Carla

Do you remember my name?
Coldplayer
Dunno...:\ I'm not a Jay-Z fan but if Coldplay worked with him there must be a good reason... right??

Lost! is an AWESOME song but I think I'll need to get used to Lost+ and maybe later I'll get to like it as much as the original... who knows?:thinking:

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
They release the EP tommorow. Lost+ is ok. I sort of get used to it. Perhaps it will grow on me immensely...

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
Now I've heard a good quality version I like it much better. It's a strange, risky move, but I think it worked out pretty nice.

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
I think it's good.I had to listen to it several times though.But now I like it

Malcolm-Edge

Green Light, 7/11
Coldplayer
This version has grown on me a lot. I think Jay adds something good to it. Kinda adds to the hip hop feel.

yes!

Londonizer
Coldplayer
naaaaaaah !

though i'm very open to many things but this sounds like two musicians being bored and drunk...sorry but i think its even worse than that kanye west project...erm, how was it called? :thinking:

no, i'm leaving coldplay because they no longer touch my soul but try to touch my wallet...

so long :\

mc_squared

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
naaaaaaah !

though i'm very open to many things but this sounds like two musicians being bored and drunk...sorry but i think its even worse than that kanye west project...erm, how was it called? :thinking:

no, i'm leaving coldplay because they no longer touch my soul but try to touch my wallet...

Don't you think you might be overreacting just a tad??:dozey:

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
To me it's really no different than Lost! other than like a 20 second rap verse.

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
naaaaaaah !

ouch, that sucks for you.