Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

What do you think?

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
lol, i like this song a lot too but...

what do you think?

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
RAINY DAY

Rhythmically
Great

Lyrically
It's ok

Great+It's ok = GOOD

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
Very logical, Rudy! :smug:

It's the only song on the EP that I didn't initially like... it's grown on me, but it's still not one of my faves

Infogatherer

Come back and sing to me
Coldplayer
I think it should've become a Single due to the amount of effort that they established in this great song.

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I think was going to be a single when the E.P. first came out, but they probably changed their minds when they thought that they had already released five singles last year. I don't think Lost! or Lovers in Japan were as successful as they could've been because they were constantly competing with Viva la Vida and Violet Hill for radio play.

Gomattii

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well for me it's like the verses are ok but the chours is the best!...i really enjoy it it's something you wanna listen to allmost all the time...so if they would have changed the verses a little it would've been greater i think..but that's just my opinion but still it's a great song!!

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
8/10
the strings on 'oh rainy day...' is AWESOME :smug:

nvdmm

Oldplayer. Too Oldplay
Coldplayer
Best song on the EP. And the best part is not many people know about and its not unanimously liked by the fans it so its never ever played anywhere! Ever!