Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does it mean "amgvjcnkjajrmyrm"?

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
Many people had been asking on my Coldplay Tumblr. And I searched EVERYWHERE. I mean, the depths of the internet! And finally I got a mysterious anonymous message saying the name's of Phil's children. View the post HERE. I'm thinking it may have been an inside person because....

Back in 2012 when I saw Coldplay in St Paul, a very special roadie approached me (she was european) and told me the crew and band really liked my blog (she gave me an autograph from Coldplay). I was completely baffled. She showed me her iPhone and it was opened to my blog. it's how she knew where I was sitting.

I'm hoping it's correct. If not, don't blame me, I'm just the messenger! :cool:
Dayumn, another insider with infinite knowledge has infiltrated our forums! :lol:

Xyloband_99

Graphic Designer
Coldplayer
Hey guys i know its an old thread but i wonder who is a j m o s. These are new ones appears on AHFOD. aaacgjjjjkmmmnorrsvy
A is Annabelle i know. But who are j m o s? I remember J came up with GS Live 2014. Who are they? Anyone knows?