New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
MTM = Moving to Mars (Implies Xenophobia) = MMIX

You're welcome.

mage12

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Purely speculation here,
What if M.M.I.X. is the entire name of Mylo Xyloto?
We're not sure that MX is the name of an alien or anything but if it is then M.M.I.X. could possibly be the full name.

Mylo ___ ___ Xyloto

Very possible.

aschall

Here Comes the Night Time
Coldplayer
Purely speculation here,
We're not sure that MX is the name of an alien or anything but if it is then M.M.I.X. could possibly be the full name.

Mylo ___ ___ Xyloto

Very possible.
:rolleyes:

DavidB5

Start again
Coldplayer
Purely speculation here,

Mylo ___ ___ Xyloto

Very possible.
Or ___ Mylo ___ Xyloto/Xylobrytes

JackZ

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
man, Ive been spending so much time trying to see if this was some sort of binary code. I thought since the periods were seperating the letters they might not be 2009 in roman numerals, but 1000.1000.1.10 but after trying a bunch of things it doesn't seem like i was right

Fix42YellowClocks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
man, Ive been spending so much time trying to see if this was some sort of binary code. I thought since the periods were seperating the letters they might not be 2009 in roman numerals, but 1000.1000.1.10 but after trying a bunch of things it doesn't seem like i was right
When you put it like that it reminds me of 1,000-1 (Ballad of...) that was initially listed on the South Bank show as a song. But that doesn't explain why it's two 1,000's or the 10 at the end so. :S Fail.

Wickett

The eye watching you.
Coldplayer
Um, 42 isn't a meaningless title...

In fact, it is the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything!

It's far from meaningless!
Best post in this thread.

I think it stands for something. Xyolobrytes? May very well be. At any rate, I expect it to be a great short instrumental. :)

trinest

.com
Coldplayer
1000.1000.1.10 replace . with + = 2011.

OMG

DavidB5

Start again
Coldplayer
Maybe if Mylo Xyloto is an alien, 1000-1 is his nickname, like: Mylo (1000-1) Xyloto