What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear that coldplay song?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
THAT RIFF
THAT RIFF
THAT RIFF

(well, I could say the same for Glass of Water, lol)

Careful where you stand

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
LOL :D same

Sublime. This song always gets me to smile at the start. The lyrics sound so comfortable and warming with the background, created such a beautiful heartfelt warm atmosphere for someone you love so much. I always imagine it being a warm night outside and listening to this song (or most Parachutes songs for that matter) inside with just a softly glowing orange lamp on, to give the same feel as the album cover does... And maybe with the glow of the streetlights coming in through the window too, gives that same sort of feeling... Overall it's such a nice song to listen to. One of my faves for sure.

What If

ShannonF

Gonna hold up half the sky and say, only I own me
Coldplayer
LOL :D same

Sublime. This song always gets me to smile at the start. The lyrics sound so comfortable and warming with the background, created such a beautiful heartfelt warm atmosphere for someone you love so much. I always imagine it being a warm night outside and listening to this song (or most Parachutes songs for that matter) inside with just a softly glowing orange lamp on, to give the same feel as the album cover does... And maybe with the glow of the streetlights coming in through the window too, gives that same sort of feeling... Overall it's such a nice song to listen to. One of my faves for sure.

What If
Anxiety, fear of being hurt, not trusting but willing to try

Daylight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
that driving riff, and the vocal repeats at the end

Clocks

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The song that express my fears and the video where the band is beyond this world

We Never Change

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Melancholy, and the beautiful way he sings, and that happiness lies in the simple things in life. Probably the most underrated Parachutes song. Such a warm song

Sparks

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Chris floating over the stage

Talk
:lol: I died at this.

As for CSC, Very unique song especially for Coldplay, not necessarily my fav but I do like it for the shoegaze influences and it still enjoyable. Very nice. This is a very rare case of a song that I don't strongly associate a sight with it even a time of day, potentially sometime in spring on one of those dirt gravel driveway things... Something similar to what I see with a lot of Viva songs. Also sounds a lot like a lot of DIIV's stuff, maybe they liked this one song by Coldplay in particular and made a lot of version of those songs with variation and they're own style of course :p

Cemeteries of London

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
that solo !! and the fact that i always thought this song would make a great Western movie soundtrack !

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Unique for Coldplay. Hard rock feel and was (and still is) vastly different from anything they've ever done. So props for that. I visualize not really a scene, I guess it would work best on a cloudy day around noon, I visualize mainly white for a color like most AROBTTH-era content. With a touch of green maybe. But admittedly one of my least favorite Coldplay songs, really am missing what makes Coldplay songs good here.

Hurts like Heaven

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Unique for Coldplay. Hard rock feel and was (and still is) vastly different from anything they've ever done. So props for that. I visualize not really a scene, I guess it would work best on a cloudy day around noon, I visualize mainly white for a color like most AROBTTH-era content. With a touch of green maybe. But admittedly one of my least favorite Coldplay songs, really am missing what makes Coldplay songs good here.

Hurts like Heaven
Hurts like Heaven is one of my favorites! [emoji173]️

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer

Hurts like Heaven
I love Chris's little whispered line in this song....
"Yes, I feel a little bit nervous, yes I'm feeling nervous & I cannot relax."

Swallowed in the Sea

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I love Chris's little whispered line in this song....
"Yes, I feel a little bit nervous, yes I'm feeling nervous & I cannot relax."

Swallowed in the Sea

I picture an overcast light rainy day by the sea on this peninsula kinda thing. Such a good song to sing along too, one of the best if not the best and most satisfying Coldplay song to sing along too IMO

Magic

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
The bass line, and that hard beat. Overall i don't like the song...

Bigger Stronger

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Tears stream down my face...when I hear the organ sound at the beginning. One of the strongest emotional triggers that has an effect even now after listening to Fix You hundreds of times

For You