What is your age?

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
So, I'm very curious as to what everyones age is. I am 42. I have loved Coldplay for years. My family thinks I'm too old to be so wrapped up with Coldplay. I love them, I listen to them everyday & no one is going to change that. What is your age?

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
So, I'm very curious as to what everyones age is. I am 42. I have loved Coldplay for years. My family thinks I'm too old to be so wrapped up with Coldplay. I love them, I listen to them everyday & no one is going to change that. What is your age?
I am 18. Sorry if that makes you feel old! :p Here's a fun little tidbit: if I had been born 9 days before, I would've been born on the same day that Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will performed their first real gig under the name Starfish.

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I am 18. Sorry if that makes you feel old! :p Here's a fun little tidbit: if I had been born 9 days before, I would've been born on the same day that Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will performed their first real gig under the name Starfish.
That is too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shezza H

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
im 19 :p
this is something inetrests me. coldplay has fans of all ages and its so amazing to see how they are still relevant to younger generations

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
im 19 :p
this is something inetrests me. coldplay has fans of all ages and its so amazing to see how they are still relevant to younger generations
I introduced my 17 year old daughter to Coldplay also. We love them together.[emoji130]

shezza H

Coldplayer
I introduced my 17 year old daughter to Coldplay also. We love them together.[emoji130]

that's so sweet :loveshower: i was introduced to Coldplay by my elder brother

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
that's so sweet :loveshower: i was introduced to Coldplay by my elder brother
The funny thing is....when I introduced her to Coldplay she was 7. I took her to see them in concert when she was that age, she was singing & dancing! It was awesome!!

shezza H

Coldplayer
The funny thing is....when I introduced her to Coldplay she was 7. I took her to see them in concert when she was that age, she was singing & dancing! It was awesome!!

that's awesome! may you and your daughter keep on enjoying Coldplay together for years to come ❤

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I'm 16. Why would you be told old to be into Coldplay? I don't think age matters at all, you can love coldplay at any age!
At least you get the joy of introducing your daughter to coldplay! I wish I could love them together with my mom or dad haha:D

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'm 16. Why would you be told old to be into Coldplay? I don't think age matters at all, you can love coldplay at any age!
At least you get the joy of introducing your daughter to coldplay! I wish I could love them together with my mom or dad haha:D
Awe....thank you[emoji173]️

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
in two months and a few hours i will be 24! :p

and i agree with what has been said before, Coldplay is for ears and hearts of all ages :ears:

ALY42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm 20 and I've been listening to Coldplay since I was 13 [emoji846]

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I'm twenty something and you're NEVER too old to like anything, ever! :dazzled:

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
I'm in my early twenties and I've been listening to CP since I was 8, but started to be crazy about them when I was 17. Even at my age my family thinks I act like a silly child when I listen to CP, they think I'm kinda obsessed or something like that :| They don't understand Coldplay isn't only a music band to us, it means much more than all these... but who cares anyway? Enjoy Coldplay, no matter what people say! :cheesy:

Tebbin Salvesen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
66 on Aug. 10th.

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
66 on Aug. 10th.
That is awesome!! I am happy to see it's not all just young folks...I [emoji173]️ Coldplay!! I listen to their music everyday....will probably never change!!

Rock on! & Happy Belated Birthday[emoji324][emoji320]