What is your age?

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I wish one of my parents was really into a band, not necessarily coldplay but it would just be great to have the memories of growing up with certain bands...
Ok, this will age me: when I was growing up, I worshiped The Carpenters. I used to wish they were my parents! :wacky::! (I also loved Lassie and my uncle got me an auto-graphed picture).Ok, now how old am I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
My niece turns 2 tomorrow and I got her to say "I love Coldplay" and I've been exposing her to their music ever since she was months old. Her lullaby song is The Scientist (the actual song, not the lullaby version lol).

Gotta teach em when they're young haha [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
my nephew is only 8 months old and when i went to visit last week i made him watch a few Coldplay videos :sneaky:
i think he liked the video for AHFOD because he was looking at the screen for a while... or more likely he wanted to eat my tablet :lol:

gamg2002

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi everybody!
Well I have 24, I feel like 20 and looks like 19 (or less [emoji13] )
One of the first Coldplay song that I hear was The Scientist, back in that era.
I started to listen more of the band in 2009 and get really crazy about them this year [emoji15]

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Coldplaying mobile app

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
Ok, this will age me: when I was growing up, I worshiped The Carpenters. I used to wish they were my parents! :wacky::! (I also loved Lassie and my uncle got me an auto-graphed picture).Ok, now how old am I?

I'd say you're about 55 or 60?

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I get that same sentiment from my very anti-Coldplay husband of the same age. Don't worry, I have you beaten in the age category. As Bruce Willis JUST said in the movie Red, as I type this, "With age comes a certain wisdom."

Well hello fellow Coldplay lover[emoji1309]

gamg2002

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
My niece turns 2 tomorrow and I got her to say "I love Coldplay" and I've been exposing her to their music ever since she was months old. Her lullaby song is The Scientist (the actual song, not the lullaby version lol).

Gotta teach em when they're young haha [emoji16]

Thats sweet. My 4 years old niece love Paradise and likes AOALT and HFTW

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
Good guess. A bit younger. Not much.

Sorry, no offense! I was trying to imagine what years you meant for "while growing up" and must have overestimated. I'll change my guess to 50. [emoji6]

iamsue

Coldplayer
Sorry, no offense! I was trying to imagine what years you meant for "while growing up" and must have overestimated. I'll change my guess to 50. [emoji6]
No offense taken. Now you are under. 52. You'd make a good detective!

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
No offense taken. Now you are under. 52. You'd make a good detective!

Hey - someone nearer to my age.............. still not telling though. I don't even like saying the number to myself !

iamsue

Coldplayer
Hey - someone nearer to my age.............. still not telling though. I don't even like saying the number to myself !
That's wise. This scares me a bit from a privacy perspective. With age comes wisdom, and I hope revealing mine is not unwise. Trusting you guys!

AHeadFullOfRhys

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A very good morning to you all. First post on this site from myself. I'm 21, I have been following Coldplay from the age of 5; yes 5 year old Rhys was dancing away to Yellow! As I get older people will probably say I'm immature for loving Coldplay so much but quite honestly I couldn't give a monkeys.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Coldplaying mobile app

D

diogo_sg

A very good morning to you all. First post on this site from myself. I'm 21, I have been following Coldplay from the age of 5; yes 5 year old Rhys was dancing away to Yellow! As I get older people will probably say I'm immature for loving Coldplay so much but quite honestly I couldn't give a monkeys.

Hehe! Welcome to Coldplaying, Rhys! That's quite amazing, really, being a fan since you were 5! [emoji1]

iamsue

Coldplayer
Hehe! Welcome to Coldplaying, Rhys! That's quite amazing, really, being a fan since you were 5! [emoji1]
I bet you danced better at five than some of those monkeys!!! Welcome. Oh, mind if I borrow your phrase, "I couldn't give a monkey what anyone thinks! That was great!!

Chaos as it swirls

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be 36 in just a few short days and I've been listening since 2000. I heard Yellow on the radio and was immediately hooked and had to buy Parachtes! I've been fangirling since! [emoji16]

coldplayer4288

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey. I am 28. Been a massive fan since 2011. Yet when Clocks was released in 2003 i really like that song,even though i didn't who sang it. After that i really liked Speed of Sound (probably because it was similar with Clocks haha) and Talk. But my true fandom and obsession came when they released Mylo Xyloto,such a happy and fun album, i was imediatly hooked. Since then i managed to turn my mom,who was 50 by tha
t time,into a massive fan like me . It feels so good to share your obsession with someone, my mother and, of course all of you.
Sorry for the long post. Over to you.

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Wait 'till you get to the age when you'll be delighted if someone says you're immature !!! I take it as a compliment !:dance: