What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Unsurprisingly, the last live broadcast from the race series of the Biathlon World Cup in Pokljuka, Slovenia. :D

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Oh you really like that right? How is it?
I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!
Wow I should check it out. How long is it going for?

bnoeafk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Suits! Loved it, the wife and I have just finished binge watching from Season 1 to the finale.

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
I'm watching Breaking Bad!
I wonder why it took me so long to start watching it, it's very good!

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Technically, Friends , but this weekend I've also been watching the new series with Paul Rudd on Netflix, Living with yourself. Very good.