When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

greeneyes1207

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, Foxboro has a similar range, $29.50 to $179.50... I'm thinking that the top dollar seats will be those in the club level of the stadium, the $30 seats include bloody noses, and anywhere decent to sit is going to be the in $100 range.
most likely...:annoyed:

greeneyes1207

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't they know if they release ALL the dates or just mention they'll go to other areas, (ie. the Southeast), then these 7 dates won't sellout to people from out of town?

gai

Don't they know if they release ALL the dates or just mention they'll go to other areas, (ie. the Southeast), then these 7 dates won't sellout to people from out of town?
that's what i'm thinking. coldplay are not as big in the US as they are in other parts of the world.
also as far as i can remember, they usually add more dates to the same venues announced initially than adding more venues later right? that's what happened in the european tour too i think.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
And another thing...tickets seem between $24-$176....that's quite a range!!
Some tickets will be VIP package as far as I can see. I had one of those in Wembley: they usually include food as well. Maybe its those that are priced at almost $200.

does anyone else think that since all these dates go on sale before the super bowl, they might announce more dates right after? i mean the demand is bound to go up no?
I would say yes. In the Mylo tour they had like 3 legs in american tour! So Im definitely expecting more tickets and its frustrating that we don't get all the dates at once. However Im inclined to believe they are waiting cuz they don't know how these initial tickets will sell first...

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
that's what i'm thinking. coldplay are not as big in the US as they are in other parts of the world.
also as far as i can remember, they usually add more dates to the same venues announced initially than adding more venues later right? that's what happened in the european tour too i think.
In the Mylo tour they had several US dates, so they seem to sell as well in the States as in Europe, but yes I agree they might be waiting to see what happens with the initial tickets first. I think we can fairly be certain new american dates will be announced.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I knew it! Tomorrow!! Soldier Field Chicago is huge!! So much for the doubters who didn't think they could sell out large arenas. [emoji2]

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I knew it! Tomorrow!! Soldier Field Chicago is huge!! So much for the doubters who didn't think they could sell out large arenas. [emoji2]
If the biggest band in the world cant sell out arenas....we are in trouble *LOL*

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is exciting!! Hope there are more legs announced!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
This is exciting!! Hope there are more legs announced!
I think there will be! But I remember them saying they are going to Australia in the fall, so either they add more dates in September in the USA or perhaps new legs will be first in 2017?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think there will be! But I remember them saying they are going to Australia in the fall, so either they add more dates in September in the USA or perhaps new legs will be first in 2017?
Well technically Fall in Autstralia is Spring in the northern hemisphere....so I guess we'll never know which 'fall' they meant ;)

alohasteffi

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone knows if the Tickets will be "print-at home" or Tickets that have to be delivered by mail?
If by mail, do you think Ticketmaster will ship them to Germany?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wonder why they seem to be bouncing back and forth over the country between weeks. Like NY to Illinois then back to the East Coast to Massachusetts...

iamsue

Coldplayer
Print at home will be an option if TM is consistent with other shows we've seen. TIP: The codes have been sent and they are loooong! Copy the code right before the sale so you can paste it from the Clipboard and not waste time typing!!

iamsue

Coldplayer
I wonder why they seem to be bouncing back and forth over the country between weeks. Like NY to Illinois then back to the East Coast to Massachusetts...
Probably due to conflicts with the arenas and sports or other shows.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Anyone knows if the Tickets will be "print-at home" or Tickets that have to be delivered by mail?
Im almost 100% they can be printed at home. I´ve never bought tickets you could not print at home. For international buyers of US tickets I think they offer the Will Call option. Check it out here

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Print at home will be an option if TM is consistent with other shows we've seen. TIP: The codes have been sent and they are loooong! Copy the code right before the sale so you can paste it from the Clipboard and not waste time typing!!
Yes! And also another good tip is to make your account and enter your payment details and address and whatnot on Ticketmaster now so its all ready for tomorrow and the tickets are one click away :D

B.The_Scientist

A sky full of stars.
Coldplayer
Wohoo, stadium tour! Imagine if coldplay comes flying in to the stadiums in a hot air balloon. That would be so cool!

gai

you should definitely contact ticketmaster/coldplay/oracle and clarify whether they will do oversees mailing.

alohasteffi

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Still thinking about which place to choose…Never been to any of these stadiums, so not sure where to go. Unfortunately also already booked holidays from August 11th.. Do you think they will also sell Front of Stage Tickets like in Europe?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't go on ticketmaster right now, so I was wondering if someone is able to tell me if the $176 tickets are in standing sections right next to the stage or somewhere else? Or do we not know where they are, just that there was a range of prices shown and that was the most expensive? Thanks!