When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Sounds like a good plan and it would make some Coldplayers happy Im sure ! hehe I sold an extra ticket here once and met some wonderful people because of it, so yeah go for it :)
I saw that we can sell tickets on here for the exact price we pay (price+service fees), so if I did buy a ticket for out of town and then they added closer shows, I could sell it back here?!
And of course if it doesn't sell, I would still go :D

You will for sure find someone on here who wants to buy your ticket if you cant go.

Sent via Tapatalk

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Ok I got my code , phew! But only to the new email I created. Not the old emails that we're all ready registered. Maybe they are cleaning up then email lists, I get it!
Anchorman I think said the codes would be sent out only to the US subscribers, so maybe thats why you did not get it to your old email?

mamgirl

Canadian Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am Canadian and did not get any news to my email they already have. However, I created a new email for this list and put my country as US and did receive an email with code to that new email. So it does appear they only sent to the US accounts.

podiumboy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
These are only the shows in the US they feel confident playing stadiums. There will be more dates. Notice how all 7 of these shows are on Saturdays? That's to ensure maximum sales. If I had to guess, they will do arenas/amphitheaters in the smaller cities during the week, between the big stadium shows.

As for Canada, I'd say Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver are guaranteed. Literally every tour by every band goes there. They've had success in those cities in the past, and will return. Other cities like Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary are also good possibilities.

Also, Seattle was teased in the skyline thing, but so far so Seattle show has been announced. There will be many more North American shows added.

My source: being a fan of many bands, and watching how countless yours have unfolded in the past.

mamgirl

Canadian Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Now it's time to do some research on venue to hotel distance, airfare, etc

coffespewer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
These are only the shows in the US they feel confident playing stadiums. There will be more dates. Notice how all 7 of these shows are on Saturdays? That's to ensure maximum sales. If I had to guess, they will do arenas/amphitheaters in the smaller cities during the week, between the big stadium shows.

As for Canada, I'd say Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver are guaranteed. Literally every tour by every band goes there. They've had success in those cities in the past, and will return. Other cities like Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Calgary are also good possibilities.

Also, Seattle was teased in the skyline thing, but so far so Seattle show has been announced. There will be many more North American shows added.

My source: being a fan of many bands, and watching how countless yours have unfolded in the past.
thanks for giving me and other Canadian fans hope!!!!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Now it's time to do some research on venue to hotel distance, airfare, etc
I´ll probably be driving to the venue. I can recommend TripAdvisor for hotels and I use Momondo for ticket fares (or your preferred airline website if you collect air miles points I guess :)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anchorman I think said the codes would be sent out only to the US subscribers, so maybe thats why you did not get it to your old email?
I am in the US :)

Chandlerhall16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone else notice on FB they listed all these as daytime concerts? With 1:00 P.M. starts and 4:00 P.M. starts? Or am I looking at that wrong.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Anyone else notice on FB they listed all these as daytime concerts? With 1:00 P.M. starts and 4:00 P.M. starts? Or am I looking at that wrong.
I see 7:30 pm for the Pasadena concert, so I assume they are all evening times. Maybe you´re looking at european time? :)

Chandlerhall16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was just going by the Facebook Events the official page set. Which were the correct time zone that the show was in at that date. But ticketmaster is showing all evening dates. So, looks like evening shows after all.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I assumed you were not in the USA as you said you registered twice to the mailing list? :) I registered twice but because my usual mailing list account is not a US one.
when I registered way way back I had an email that I forgot ha! and created another email registered to the Coldplay mailing list so I was on two mailing lists. It's just interesting that those emails did not get the presale info

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Time to dance in my living room at Adventure of a Lifetime and train my uuuuh uuuh haha :bliss:

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
when I registered way way back I had an email that I forgot ha! and created another email registered to the Coldplay mailing list so I was on two mailing lists. It's just interesting that those emails did not get the presale info
Ah ok gotcha! Yes maybe it was an old mailing list database. I seem to recall they updated it at one time, or maybe I remember incorrectly. Im not registered under my old email so I would not know. Did you get your code though?

WillEd11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone was able to signup for the email presale (I had signed up years ago... but guess I needed to re-signup) and won't be using their code... please think about sharing it with me. It'll go to a happy home and NOT a scalper. Cheers everyone. This is going to be a heck of a tour.

****Just wanted to clear up the board... a wonderful member got me a code and I no longer need one. So please pass me over and get any extras to the next person in line.

Last edited: