Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OMG OMG OMG. So in the US you can see Coldplay for 30 dollars already ? (in my home country it started at ca. 87 dollars !)

*thinks about finding a way to stay here longer*

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have a pre-sale code to offer because I ended up getting newsletters to more than one email adress :)

Here it is, feel free to use it:
AHFODJki1wPy

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
My bet is that it's just the first few of many shows. Stadiums at that. I have no doubts at all they'll do a Toronto show. Most likely 2 nights as well. Toronto and Montreal are popular spots for them
I really hope. Maybe they're coming later in the year. Crossing my fingers because I don't think I'm going to Boston any time soon

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Also is it just me or does even the first few dates seem a little... Sparse

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
this is probably just the first leg folks

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
this is probably just the first leg folks
Yeah that's true. The announcement clearly says 'first' shows. My only issue is that I'm going to be away until July 22nd, and if somehow they manage to come after the show in New Jersey to Toronto my life will be quite depressing.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Have a question to all those who have previously seen Coldplay in the US:

Are these approx. 30 dollar tickets worth anything, or are you like at the farthest place from the stage where you can really not see anything ? Are they standing or seated tickets ?

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Have a question to all those who have previously seen Coldplay in the US:

Are these approx. 30 dollar tickets worth anything, or are you like at the farthest place from the stage where you can really not see anything ? Are they standing or seated tickets ?
Prolly the nose bleeders to be honest. But still pretty cheap for nose bleeders

Christa42

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Def nose bleeds, but remember, Coldplay has been known to send out special representatives to the nose bleeds (esp if you are dressed in your Coldplay finest) to give out primo seats in the front, so you just never know!

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OMG OMG OMG. So in the US you can see Coldplay for 30 dollars already ? (in my home country it started at ca. 87 dollars !)

*thinks about finding a way to stay here longer*
Wait it's $30???? How did you know??

SydnieK

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do you guys think any dates in the PNW will be announced? (like Portland, Seattle, or even Vancouver B.C.) I hate not knowing if they're coming because I almost feel like I need to get tickets to one of the California shows just so I HAVE tix.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Def nose bleeds, but remember, Coldplay has been known to send out special representatives to the nose bleeds (esp if you are dressed in your Coldplay finest) to give out primo seats in the front, so you just never know!
Wow, are you kidding me or has this really happened ? :D So it would make sense to wear a Coldplay T-shirt, on the off-chance that this really happens ?

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Wow, are you kidding me or has this really happened ? :D So it would make sense to wear a Coldplay T-shirt, on the off-chance that this really happens ?
Oh I think you´d have to do better than that Im afraid haha A lot of people will be wearing Coldplay t-shirts. Maybe if you came dressed in a monkey costume....that might make you stand out *LOL*

Kariane Lavoie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
PRICING RANGE: US $29.50 - US $179.50 Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

So pretty expensive this time out. With the ability to have like 100,000 people at Jerry World... they are going to make some SERIOUS money.
Thank you :) :) !!