When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I'm asking me the same question..............
Well Im sure people in other countries are asking themselves the same question, but we all expected the North American dates and now we got them (or at least the first leg). I never assumed Canada would be part of this announcement? I think they timed it with the Super Bowl, then later on they will drop other dates for other countries , probably quietly :)

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah I hope they drop dates quietly because I don't wanna be paying out the ear for tickets because of all the post-Super Bowl hype haha!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone else think that the pre-sale codes are linked to each email and that if one was to give away his or her code to someone else that it wouldn't work for them because they would be buying tickets using a different email than the one attached to the code?

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Does anyone else think that the pre-sale codes are linked to each email and that if one was to give away his or her code to someone else that it wouldn't work for them because they would be buying tickets using a different email than the one attached to the code?
I don't think so no. I think the code itself is what you need and thats it. No one can know for sure of course.

Btw tomorrow tickets for the North American tour AND Hymn for the Weekend video! How cool will tomorrow be for us? #thebest :D

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is it really confirned that HFTW video is tomorrow?
Edit: never mind

steelersguy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have read in a few articles the $26.50-$175.00 price ranges. Then they say VIP packages (also on ticketmaster's website) also go on sale tomorrow. I can find nothing for any show in the US that mentions where you get those and how much they are. Anyone have any idea?

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I have read in a few articles the $26.50-$175.00 price ranges. Then they say VIP packages (also on ticketmaster's website) also go on sale tomorrow. I can find nothing for any show in the US that mentions where you get those and how much they are. Anyone have any idea?
You will get them on Ticketmaster it seems as they are listed with the others. And some people here earlier said they usually cost anything from $200 to $500 or so

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It has happened at shows so bling it up!

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh I think you´d have to do better than that Im afraid haha A lot of people will be wearing Coldplay t-shirts. Maybe if you came dressed in a monkey costume....that might make you stand out *LOL*
Really??? Seriously?? That's amazing!

iamsue

Coldplayer
I saw the scouts pulling people for the first floor seats at the MX concert. I made t-shirts but didn't get picked. The scouts wear staff badges and had black Coldplay shirts. As for cheap seats, I found out my tix were top row of Stadium. I'm deathly afraid of heights and froze in my tracks. Staff of arena were very kind and took us to the counter. They let us upgrade for seats in the disabled section just to side and slight back of stage right over the crew. This time I'm going for the lowest seats but not on the field. These stadiums are even bigger.

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't think so no. I think the code itself is what you need and thats it. No one can know for sure of course.

Btw tomorrow tickets for the North American tour AND Hymn for the Weekend video! How cool will tomorrow be for us? #thebest :D
Wait how did you find or about the HFTWvideo???

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You will get them on Ticketmaster it seems as they are listed with the others. And some people here earlier said they usually cost anything from $200 to $500 or so
Do you know what's included with the VIP package? Besides seat choice before anyone else, and netting the band???

steelersguy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The problem with all that is : we all know the ticket brokers are in so much faster then we are. Do you even take a minute to look at vip? By then the higher other tickets are long gone. Online tix is just a never ending result of losing it seems. I am not even getting myself excited for tomorrow because I have a really good feeling I am gonna end up so pissed..

fleetingjackrabbit

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey, I'm a Canadian and have the code. Does anyone know if I can still buy tickets for myself off of ticketmaster, despite not living there? Or are they restricting the sales strictly to US citizens?

gai

Hey, I'm a Canadian and have the code. Does anyone know if I can still buy tickets for myself off of ticketmaster, despite not living there? Or are they restricting the sales strictly to US citizens?
i'd think you are ok. there are quite a few people on here that are purchasing tickets from outside of the US.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have a code that I won't use, if you need it send me a PM. :)
Edit: I don't have it anymore, a member has asked for it.

Last edited: