Where Are You Planning To Go?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Please vote in the poll below and let us know which concerts (if any) you are planning to go to for Coldplay's AHFOD tour (from the shows announced so far) :D

<div id="debate_1_2310601"></div>
<script>
(function () {
var opst = document.createElement('script');
var os_host = document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https:" : "http:";
opst.type = 'text/javascript';
opst.async = true;
opst.src = os_host + '//' + 'www.opinionstage.com/polls/2310601/embed.js';
(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] ||
document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(opst);
}());
</script>
Alternative link

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Wembley, June 18th.

I'll make a weekend out of it :)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Reason 1: While I'm still in the US, they are in Europe (as it looks now) and when I'm in Europe they'll be in North America....

Reason 2: I have heard that prices will be really high (+ travel and hotel costs, if it would work out date-wise) and I'm not sure I would invest that to hear them play the likes of ASFOS/ETIAW/AOAL for half of the time. If this was an earlier Era concert (even MX era, where they at least played stuff like What If or Warning Sign occasionally) I would try everything to make it happen, but I just feel it doesn't make sense for me to really go to an AHFOD tour concert (depends on what the album sounds like, of course; but assuming most of it will be very poppy)...They are so far away now from the songs I would most like to hear.

nikofunk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
aaaaaaaahhhhhh finally Coldplay, i saw them in chile in the last concert in 2007, now i came to study in europe and the first gig they confirmed was Chile ¬¬. My wife was pursuing them to go a gig and never got the chance from 2007... so now we going in a big mood. Nice, Wembley 16 and Amsterdam, hope got ticket for the that three, and later check if there's new gigs add another one...

Raphaele

Coldplayer
Manchester, Zurich and Wembley (18)

Only on Saturdays because of work !

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Of the Wembley shows most likely I will aim for the Thursday show, as I've already got something booked for the Saturday.

However I won't be able to make the on-sale date for either pre-sale or general sale, so probably will miss out to the touts :(

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
I'll go to Berlin. I'm already so exited! It's going to be my first Coldplay show ever...
Do you know, whether there's an age you have to be at shows of Coldplay? I'll be only 17 in June....
And how long you can buy tickets in average? So, do I have to buy them exactly at the time when you can buy them (so on Wednesday, 10 o'clock)?
I don't know much about the shows of Coldplay... it would be great if you could help me :)
And sorry for my bad English; )

ColdplayFan94

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's no Problem. 4 years ago I was 17 too and I was on a Coldplay Concert. That was really amazing. It's better to buy the tickets very early, because a ticket for a coldplay Show is very popular.

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
That's no Problem. 4 years ago I was 17 too and I was on a Coldplay Concert. That was really amazing. It's better to buy the tickets very early, because a ticket for a coldplay Show is very popular.
Thanks a lot! :) :*

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hope to get Tickets from Zurich to Copenhagen... Would love to go to these 8 concerts, so I will probably need some help with Tickets. Because that's almost impossible to get them all...

EC-JTR

Coldplayer
Yeeeeah I got two tickets today on the pre-sale of Live Nation.... see you at Barcelona.... :)

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
I got two tickets for Berlin!!! :)
But they were really expensive... :(

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Wembley June 18th (fingers crossed) - going to try my luck in the Amazon pre sale

ToolMrrow

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I also got tickets for Berlin and I think the price is ok... Hope there will be the xylobands again :)