Where Are You Planning To Go?

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Wembley Stadium 18th June. I saw them for the first time back in 2003.

Car Kids

Long Live Most Kings
Coldplayer
The stars aligned and I will be in France with my family while Coldplay is playing there in Nice. I am so lucky because, looking at the tour map, Coldplay must have decided to skip the whole South USA haha. It would be a 16 hour drive there and back for me if I went to one of the closest shows in Louisville or Philly! I've only ever seen Coldplay in England and in the US, so I am very excited to see fans from France and all around. Continental Europe seems like such a beautiful place with such wonderful people and fans :)

D

diogo_sg

The stars aligned and I will be in France with my family while Coldplay is playing there in Nice. I am so lucky because, looking at the tour map, Coldplay must have decided to skip the whole South USA haha. It would be a 16 hour drive there and back for me if I went to one of the closest shows in Louisville or Philly! I've only ever seen Coldplay in England and in the US, so I am very excited to see fans from France and all around. Continental Europe seems like such a beautiful place with such wonderful people and fans :)
Glad to hear! [emoji1]

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So I can finally post in this thread....Denver, Colorado on August 29th!!

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Probably next year, if they ensure that they'll come back to Europe (Netherlands) :awesome: