Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

dalia shaban

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know mostly it is a long shot but is there any chance Coldplay would come to Egypt one day ?!!!!!!!!!! we have to believe in miracles :D :D

OdysseasTS

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Greece Greece Greece
They've never come to Greece!
In the 2016 tour I think they can sell-out the O.A.K.A. stadium!

luxe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
charlotte, north carolina!! the last time they played our arena was incredible and i'd love to have them back here <3

joana_abreu

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Porto, Portugal! The concert on 2012 was simply amazing, and everyone misses Coldplay here :)

wilfu

Used to rule the world
Coldplayer
I think they should go to Langesund, Norway, in the midst of the summer. Pretty magic atmosphere in this place, and Norwegian summers can be nice. Come, COME!

chiara_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Pleaseee Italy! I'm waiting for this gig since 4 years! Please, I need it.

MX&Yellow

Coldplayer
:hug: :fingersx: :loveshower: PLEASE... come in FRANCE at the "Zénith Europe" from STRASBOURG !!! It's the BIGGEST "ZENITH" in the country !!! :dazzled: :love: :bliss: :angel: :guitarist: :dance: Last and only time Coldplay went there was in 2008...

EC-JTR

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
GIJON, in beautiful Asturias, North of Spain. A nice town with beach, and home of the Real Sporting de Gijón Football team. and his Stadium called "El Molinón" (capacity 28.000 people). Our last guest... Bruce Springsteen... (Summer 2014). All tickets sold in less than one hour...

Viva_La_Coldplay

A spark in a sea of grey
Coldplayer
Australia please!

But my other request might be something that's out of the band's control, being that the stage does not have a VIP zone that only a few fans can get into if they pay extra. Lots of artists are doing them now and it's not fair to put the fans who missed out on/can't afford VIP tickets back a bit further to fit that section in! Please please please avoid it if possible!

Viva_La_Coldplay

A spark in a sea of grey
Coldplayer
Australia please!

But my other request might be something that's out of the band's control, being that the stage does not have a VIP zone that only a few fans can get into if they pay extra. Lots of artists are doing them now and it's not fair to put the fans who missed out on/can't afford VIP tickets back a bit further to fit that section in! Please please please avoid it if possible!