Where should Coldplay visit for their next world tour?

Heinrich42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Latin America? Please? Pleeeeeeease? :)
Just like the other people here pointed out, it would be really cool to have more places apart from the typical ones. Like, guys, it's been a long long while since the last Latin American Tour, specially since the :mylo: LA leg was cancelled. Not that I resent that. Not a bit. Like, really, I'm perfectly fine with it. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Also, I'd like to reinforce the ISS suggestion.

@AwardChris

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Errrm Exeter, England [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCzarFromAfar4

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Since I live in Lincoln, I think they should come to the Pinnacle Bank Arena In Lincoln NE Because they would love the Sound quality and the Arena itself. But I think they would also like the CenturyLink Center in Omaha NE.

andrea25

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I won't suggest a precise location, instead I will like to say to Phil Harvey that they could do a new way of doing concerts: they should pick a city, and spend there two nights; the first concert will be for the general public, all the wonderful hits since 1999; the following day will be all about the "less-played-live" and b-sides tracks (i.e. Such a Rush, Life is for Living, A Rush of Blood to the Head, Swallowed in the Sea, 42, Moving to Mars etc.) just for the hard-core fans...maybe at an higher price (who cares, I would pay anything to listen to those gems)

Teefro

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Please come back to Seattle, Washington! The MX Tour show here was amazing and so many Coldplay fans live here in Washington State!

ov3la

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I know it's the longest shot in the world and it's probably not even legal but what about in rome inside the coliseum? Lol.

Twiglet

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think they should visit two places: Venezuela and Indonesia. Venezuela, 'cause that's the place I come from :D and Indonesia 'cause I've seen there are tons of fans there and they deserve a visit.

jdgg0408

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They should come to colombia, i have seen a lot of people that wanna see them, i am one of those people.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
St. Louis would be cool.

pls coldplay

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
And Latin America, they need it bad

matsimon

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good evening! I`m from Porto Alegre, south of Brazil ... so, I will focus more on latin america!

1) first: it would be interesting to start the new tour on latin america, we are expecting much and we were VERY frustrated with that cancellation of 2013!

2) In Brazil, it would be interesting to leave the southeast: going south, to the northeast! Brazil is a very big country, a continent, and very expensive to go through it to go on show! In the south, Porto Alegre is a city that has received many shows, especially because of the new Grêmio Arena! In the northeast, it would be very cool a concert in Recife!

In fact, there is already a rumour, very strong here! T4F, South america production company behind Coldplay here, would have booked the Arena Grêmio to a Coldplay show in January or February in Porto Alegre! What could possibly be the beginning of the 2016 tour in Latin America, offsetting the cancellation of 2013!

""Coldplay Atlas on twitter:
T4F, responsible for previous Coldplay-Latin America-Tours, have reserved the stadium for the 23rd February 2016 (via. @matsimon)""

3) It would be fantastic the band play in other countries where not yet been as Uruguay and Paraguay, countries that have received many shows recently with great crowds! I was in Aerosmith concert at the Estadio Centenario in Montevideo in October 2013, and it was fantastic!

Otakulieber

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay Should Go To Colombia

The should go to colombia, i had never go to your concerts and i would it like.

Viva La Vida:viva: y Viva Coldplay:viva:

tgc12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Madrid, Spain

Your concerts in Madrid are always wonderful and full of great people

And of course Latin America, they deserve it :)

gai

i really wish coldplay would visit south asia. india would be a good choice.