Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which style of production do you prefer?

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
All your friends is kinda twe way ghost stories is produced actually... Ghost story is more like A rush of blood and X&Y , Parachutes. So it makes for a perfect mix.

shred

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
All Your Friends and Ghost Story. No question.

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
All your friends is kinda twe way ghost stories is produced actually...
No it's not, it's fully bass and guitar based, it only has the Synth drums. It's more like Up In Flames. Ghost Stories is full synth based.

goodmusiclover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Clearly All Your Friends/Ghost Story. Together with O these are my top 3 songs on the album.
This sound is why I've become a Coldplay fan. Can't get enough of it.

Bad_Replicant

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
All your friends is kinda twe way ghost stories is produced actually... Ghost story is more like A rush of blood and X&Y , Parachutes. So it makes for a perfect mix.
No it's not, it's fully bass and guitar based, it only has the Synth drums. It's more like Up In Flames. Ghost Stories is full synth based.
I'd say tom's right. The production on All Your Friends is far closer to the album tracks, with Ghost Story being in more of a category of it's own. As for whether AYF's production is more or less electronic than the abum's, it has about the same ratio of traditional instrumentation vs. electronic elements as songs like Always In My Head or Magic do. Given that, I also wouldn't call GS (album) fully synthesizer based in comparison to All Your Friends. It's certainly heavy on electronics, but barring Midnight there are "regular" elements at work throughout - their prominence in the mix just varies from track to track.

Skypala

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'd say tom's right. The production on All Your Friends is far closer to the album tracks, with Ghost Story being in more of a category of it's own. As for whether AYF's production is more or less electronic than the abum's, it has about the same ratio of traditional instrumentation vs. electronic elements as songs like Always In My Head or Magic do. Given that, I also wouldn't call GS (album) fully synthesizer based in comparison to All Your Friends. It's certainly heavy on electronics, but barring Midnight there are "regular" elements at work throughout - their prominence in the mix just varies from track to track.
+1000

ulwanmokhtar

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I actually thought of Ghost Stories was in another category. All Your Friends/Ghost Story were more to mainstream musics I think while the original production wasn't mere to one. It was more to Chris's storytelling, kinda like what Kanye West did when he went heartbroken all of the sudden.

Which one? Both. But Ghost Stories will be produced once in a lifetime and we will probably seeing more of All Your Friends/Ghost Story style.

K

kmm1482

The style leading into AROBTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk