Which VLV music video do you like more?

TheBigC

Lost?
Coldplayer
This includes the alt. version where Chris walks around with the crown and cape on.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mleOmhyTY"]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida alternative video version (Made in The Hague/Netherlands)[/ame]

And then the original where Chris dances around with the album art in the b-ground.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&feature=related"]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida[/ame]

I like the alt peronally

LoversInJapan

Don't Lose Your Trust..
Coldplayer
I like both a lot, but since the alternate one is shot in the Netherlands, I just have to choose for that one:p

livethelife16

Loving all I see...
Coldplayer
I Love the alternate one so much more because it seems way more Coldplay if that makes sense! :p
But the other one was okay, its just I found this one to be waaaaay more creative. I reall like the part at the end with the rest of the guys and they are singing the ooohs! its soooo cute! I love it!

Angel Eyes

Yes, I'm Here ♥
Coldplayer
I Love the alternate one so much more because it seems way more Coldplay if that makes sense! :p
But the other one was okay, its just I found this one to be waaaaay more creative. I reall like the part at the end with the rest of the guys and they are singing the ooohs! its soooo cute! I love it!
^ I agree with you. :)

Carla

Do you remember my name?
Coldplayer
I like the alternate since I like to see 'King Chris' that officially makes him MY king:crown::rolleyes: walking down the streets!!!:lol:

Iusedtoruletheworld

seas would rise...
Coldplayer
Voted original, even though it's a small letdown. Love the textures/contrasting colours and just natural beauty of it, maybe a bit too simplistic though.

moondance

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The alternate video for definite. Like someone above said, it's just a lot more creative and I like the concept of it. The other video bores me a little.

WV Gal

So f**king what
Coldplayer
I can't choose because I like both of the videos. Each video has it's unique twist/perspective to the song and that is what I like. Personally, I can't find any video of Coldplay to be boring.

illuvcoldplay

Chrissylicious
Coldplayer
honestly its hard to choose because they're both great but I guess the alt video more relates to the meaning of the song while the original is more focused on Chris and the guys

aarontennies

Captain Random (FTW)
Coldplayer
Random Alert

I think a video of the band playing the song on a hilltop in the rain would have been amazing. That's one of the ways I visualize the song. Anyone agree?

(Replying a year later, FTW!)

aarontennies

Captain Random (FTW)
Coldplayer
Now that I think about it, I like them both. The original was more upbeat, and the alternate was more relevant. However, I personally think that they should have filmed a full-length version of the iTunes promo video. All the smoke and bright colors and BA lighting...it was so fantastical and it just felt right for the song, you know? Both the original and the alternate kind of pale in comparison to that iTunes video. :\

Finny

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have to agree with you. That would've been pretty awesome.

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
I like the first video. The one with the album cover in background.

I have just a little question and I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for it, but: Does anyone know why Viva La Vida video is in Parlophone Youtube Channel and not in Coldplay Official Youtube Channel???

Thanks for the answer ;)

ov3la

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I like the alternate one better because the original looks like an ad for Apple. Lol. Plus chris is king and you can't argue with that ✌