Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
Not pissed, but I do want it as (at least) a b-side. It's so gorgeous, I'm not satisfied with a lame download.

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
I AM
I LOOKED TO THAT TRACKLIST 136 TIMES NOW AND I STILL DIDN'T SEE IT AND THAT HURTS LIKE HEAVEN!! :bigcry: :angry:

Megalomania

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Not too bothered. Although I would much rather they switch ETIAW with this.

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
I'm ok with it. Didn't reallt expect it to be on there, so not much of a let down.

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
^:lol: I seriosuly don't care for MTM not on MX, I already downloaded it :rolleyes:

JackZ

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Don't care. Wouldn't care if any of the songs we've already heard weren't on there, just means more new material. If we've heard it, we've heard it. Whether its on the album or just played live we've got it. And in a couple years when were talking about LP6, we're not going to care about the MX tracklist, just how many songs came out of the era.

Plus...Moving To Mars isn't anything special. It's good, but nothing more.

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
Too slow of a song to make it on an album that's about "love and ocd-stuff"

Glad with their decision on this!

Niftium

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not happy at all. Would have been more bearable if it had seen any kind of physical release at all, but to relegate this to some lousy iTunes mp3's is hugely undervaluing the tune.

Niftium

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ehh, double-post somehow. Feel free to clean this up.

Last edited:

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I am. So fucking pissed. And will be if the album contains many tracks that are commercial BS like ETIAW. I don't care if it's subjective, MTM deserved to be on the album! Some bands would kill to have it!

njcogswell24

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not sad. It's a good song, but should probably be left as a B-Side. I was honestly disappointed to see Major Minus made it on the album.

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
^ That's pretty much my reasoning, too. Putting nonsense like ETIAW on it and leaving MTM off just doesn't make logical sense to me. MTM doesn't deserve to be a B-side. (Neither did a good chunk of other Coldplay B-sides, but that's another topic entirely.) MTM gave me hope that MX might be great, after all. Now, I'm just sitting here being anxious about it until it comes out/leaks. (Before you ask, no, I haven't listened to the live songs. I'm extremely picky with live music, and I don't want that to ruin my perception of them before the album comes out.)

anniea89

Not just anyone....
Coldplayer
Not really. I can just tack it on the end of a Mylo Xyloto playlist. #kanyeshrug

Putting nonsense like ETIAW on it and leaving MTM off just doesn't make logical sense to me. MTM doesn't deserve to be a B-side.
ETIAW is the single. MTM is the b-side. ETIAW was always going to have a greater chance to be on the album. MTM is a b-side because they decided it didn't work on the album. It's now got the status of 'brilliant b-side'.

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
How does it make sense that ETIAW is an album song? :|

Off topic, but meh.