Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will Ghost Stories be as good as the others?

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
I think GS is gonna be my close second or third. I don't think it can top viva (nor any other new album will)
For me it's probably going to be:
1. VLVODAAHF
2. AROBTTH
3. GS
4. MX
5. x&Y
6. Parachutes

DieProspekt

Frank
Coldplayer
MX used to be my fav, but the weird thing is that GS is making me like MX less haha.

The direction they've chosen is smart I think, it's like an implosion. Viva turned out to be brilliant live, MX was almost engineered to be good live and a third overblown, over-hyped album might not have kept the world's interest.

Hearing Oceans made me so incredibly happy because its not the sort of song that's designed to make as many people as possible happy, it's pretty much the same thing that got them famous all those years ago when Parachutes was released. Not saying I 'missed the old Coldplay' cause that phrase irritates the hell out of me. But it's great to hear a Spies-esque song from them again. I actually wonder if Oceans could make it on the radio! Who knows.

This album will, like Viva and MX get them even more fans. And hopefully some grammys too.

My order:

1)Viva/ GS
2)X&Y
3)MX
4)AROBTTH
5)Parachutes

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'm guessing:

1. AROBTTH
2. X&Y