Worst Coldplay Songs Ever!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
^i thought it was Crests of Waves not I Ran Away. Man, that era had some gem b-sides.
I once read it somewhere a while ago that there was a choice between A Whisper and I Ran Away. I was never able to find the original quote or source for that "information" though.
However, there is some indirect evidence that makes me inclined to believe this. Chris has said in an interview that A Whisper is the track most likely to have been a B-side, and I have a 3-track UK promo disc of the Scientist with an advertisement sticker from Parlophone stating that I Ran Away - quote - "very nearly made the album !", so it could be true :D

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
hahahahaha I'm sorry. I'll take it back[emoji14]

Thaarmin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll just go straight to the point and say I wish these songs weren't from Coldplay: Something Just Like This, Sky Full of Stars, Hymn for The Weekend (liked Johnny's part tho), True Love (upvote for Johnny again), Princess of China (acoustic version was alright), Up in Flames (ugh)
Its Jonny ahem

Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
I once read it somewhere a while ago that there was a choice between A Whisper and I Ran Away. I was never able to find the original quote or source for that "information" though.
However, there is some indirect evidence that makes me inclined to believe this. Chris has said in an interview that A Whisper is the track most likely to have been a B-side, and I have a 3-track UK promo disc of the Scientist with an advertisement sticker from Parlophone stating that I Ran Away - quote - "very nearly made the album !", so it could be true :D
I dunno If I'm unhappy whether or not I Ran Away did not make it to the LP... it just made it so exciting finding it on my own, almost like discovering a random golden nugget. And the fact that it is barely known to the masses, makes it almost like a secret I can keep for myself. If only they just played it live at list once...

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Just figured I'd bring this back to put A L I E N S on the list. I tried to like it for several months but I don't. I find the drum beat very unique and interesting, but the cheesy lyrics about refugees takes away from the aura of the melody.

Also for me, Spies, Another's Arms, Green Eyes, The Hardest Part, Fun, Army of One, SJLT.

I Ran Away should have replaced Green Eyes on the album, and Gravity should have replaced The Hardest Part.
They should have put the stripped down piano version of The Hardest Part as a B-side.

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
X Marks the Spot is the worst song Coldplay has ever done...
This is the only Coldplay song I just can't listen to.

And...shocker but I usually skip Fix You when it comes on. Even live I didn't love it. I feel blasphemous but it's the truth.

However it was a perfect song when used in So You Think You Can Dance to honor a mothers journey with cancer. So I do appreciate it. Just can't listen to it much.