Wow...

- DAN -

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just wanted to post my appreciation for 'Postcards From Far Away'.

Even though it is quite a short piece of music it is by far my favourite piece on Prospekt's March, or perhaps out of all of the new material I have heard since the release of AROBTTH.

It reminds me of the track 'Parachutes'. Short but sweet.

It also has a 'Bucket For A Crown' vibe to it, which I think can still be found on YouTube.

I like that, even though Coldplay have taken the commercial path with their music, they're still able to create something as deep and as beautiful as this. If you get what I mean.

It was completely unexpected.

CPRani

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I got tears in my eyes when I heard this, it's just amazing. I just love it.

sticker14

Vive La Vie
Coldplayer
Dan, I love your avatar. I don't know if you saw CP live this time out, but they played some Boards of Canada before Coldplay went on. I was jamming out, it was great.

double-trouble

Tell me how you feel ^^
Coldplayer
It's short but sweet, which makes me delighted and sad at the same time.

" Life is so short and I am sure there must be something more..."

carkids

miss the VLV era!:bigcry:
Coldplayer
its so short but I think its perfect, I love the way chris plays the piano! Actually I love him:)

- DAN -

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Dan, I love your avatar. I don't know if you saw CP live this time out, but they played some Boards of Canada before Coldplay went on. I was jamming out, it was great.

Haha, yeh BoC are pretty awesome. I was introduced to them by a friend earlier in the year :)

Clocks In My Place

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
It is indeed a rather fine piece of music. Short, sweet and yet touching. I might want to learn how to play it some time, I don't think it's so hard to play. :nice:

Magnus

See you soon...
Coldplayer
A beautiful piece of piano, but I have a feeling like it's unfinished... Would've been a great song if with lyrics and 3 mins long...

coldplay_are_forever

♥Chris, Guy, Will, Jonny!
Coldplayer
I LOVE IT!! I think this song is pure genius, deep and touching and...AMAZING!
Btw I wish it was a bit longer too, cause it's too good!! But if coldplay thinks that's its lenght then fine by me :D

Magnus

See you soon...
Coldplayer
Coldplay can be wrong too, you know :p

They're only human...

Yes?

Where the rain takes me..
Coldplayer
Chris played it last night:) glad he did it, it really is a beautiful piece of music.

Batmotor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A really short track,and i don't understand why,but it's a good piano tune,maybe there will be a longer version just like 'Life in Technicolor' it's like they want to know if the people like the tune and if so they will make a longer track,it's an experiment.

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
Doubt it, as it strikes me as more of a nice "interlude" track that can't have much added to it, hence why it wound up on the EP. It's great to hear live, but also really suspenseful knowing that you're about to wail and scream when it ends 'cause Viva is about to start.

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I agree, in fact I'd be dissapointed if it was expanded into anything more than it is. Any longer and it'd just become boring. And there's no way it can be turned into a pop tune, it frankly doesn't deserve that fate.