Xyloband Controller!

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
is there an option for just the remote without the bracelets?

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
Man, I'm a broke college student, and yet this is the COOLEST thing like ... hot dang. I have no purpose for 5 Xylobands and the remote other than fangirl merch and because I can, but I have to like, get a job first. Still by far one of the coolest things with the Coldplay mark made available ... this and the MX Comic series, imo.

HurtsLikeHeaven42

Leave A Light on
Coldplayer
Man I would kill for the bundle pack... I'm actually pretty surprised by the price though. I know $65 isn't cheap but it certainly isn't heaps expensive

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This is what I found....Email [email protected] for more information on how to get your own Xylobands bundle!
Yup, and then wait and see if they actually answer :D
I sent them an email about it back when it was first announced this spring and to this date didn't get a reply :rolleyes:
They aren't very professional...

marcode

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yup, and then wait and see if they actually answer :D
I sent them an email about it back when it was first announced this spring and to this date didn't get a reply :rolleyes:
They aren't very professional...
What ???????? that is absolute a very very long time and absolute not professional .I shouldn't give up, send them every week an email ? that is what I will do .Maybe there is another way ? I don't now,I gonna search the internet if there is another possibility and let you know if I find something.Ore maybe you can contact the people from Coldplay,they answer always ?I just thinking loud now,but there must be an way.

marcode

Coldplayer
email [email protected] try this email ,find it on facebook.
Man,Im stupid,I asked for it on facebook on 18 Juli to Xylobands where I can buy that,and that was the answer they give me,to send an mail to this person,now I see that they have answer...im realy getting old,unbelievable......so try this everybody,it's another email then before,good luck with it,I gonna do it also.

marcode

Coldplayer
Just like to say that I gonna send an email today ore tomorrow, to that man,must I ask something for somebody here ????? I love to do it .........thank you.

marcode

Coldplayer
I like to say that I have send Sunday an email to xylobands and......I get already an answer on Monday.
Today they send me also an mail and it is possible to buy one band with the controller ,they send me tomorrow the price for it.
And the bundle is 5 bands and controller for 65$ like already say here.
The controller you can buy also without the bands.

Tomorrow I know more about the price,I have order them.

So this is maybe an answer for a few people ?I don't know....

marcode

Coldplayer
Friday are they arrived.the xylobands....very nice that they work now .It was going fast,Send Sunday an email and Friday I got them already.
SAM_4964 (Large).JPG

MrFredwood

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey as I got one I can Tell you:
Power Button (Start / STOP Remote)
Wake Button (activate xyloband)
Sleep Button (turn off xyloband)
Random blinking in three speeds
Blinking in three speeds (All blinking at the same time)
Glowing (three speeds)
Strobe Random (in my opinion just Random blinking but faster)
Strobe (all at the same time)
Then we have the Colors like the MTX remote
Beat Button (Bands Flash when Pressed)
Beat (three speeds)
Double Beat (three speeds)
And two fade Buttons:
Fade-In (Light goes from out to on)
Fade-Out (on to off)

The fade functions Are also usable with effects.

Hope I can help you :)

HurtsLikeHeaven42

Leave A Light on
Coldplayer
Thanks heaps!!
Do you reckon the deluxe remote is worth it? As a student, money is a bit of an issue but I really want to get at least the smaller remote. Just don't know if spending an extra £30 is going to be really worth it or if I could still get the same enjoyment from the smaller remote.

MrFredwood

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey. I'm a student aswell so I bought it together with my brother.
The controller in general is absolutely worth it, as you can use the xylobands on your arm, place it in a room for decoration or like me where I'm going to hang it on the christmas tree at christmas :D!

The deluxe remote is when you just want more effects and want to play with that, make "shows" to music etc.
For me the deluxe remote was better as I can be more creative with that.

On the small remote you get one speed for effects and on the deluxe 3-4, I mean the beat buttons on the deluxe are pretty useless for me, but the manual beat button is good, but actually both controller have them.

It is your decision, if you just want to awake them or make kinda "shows".

Hope I can help you!

Best regards