Yes

blackchickintheback

It's such a perfect day.
Coldplayer
That one line "she turns you on" or something like that is unexpected.
I was like :freak: "Coldplay?" hahaha.
But I love it.

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
haha, i thought the same, jenika! have they EVER used the word "she" in a song before? i really don't think so.

"yeah, i really like it" for me.

Viva La Violet Hill

McLovin'
Coldplayer
I love it! Its so early yet. Not sure what my favorite track is yet.... My head is spinning
that's how i wuz, i wuz getting goose bumps and couldn't really think straight on my first listen, but after about the 7th listen...u start to get a better feel for things lol.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Yes is amazing, both lyrically and musically -

Can't wait to hear this song live!

cheers!

brendan3eb

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
To the kid who said Radiohead was cooler than Christmas, Coldplay makes Radiohead look like Arbor Day. Seriously, Coldplay are pop/experimental gods

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
Sexiest song on the album

BAM! 2000th POST! OHHHH SNAPPP! WHAT NOW WORLD!

SFfella

The Coldest Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sexiest song on the album

BAM! 2000th POST! OHHHH SNAPPP! WHAT NOW WORLD!

And we all know that Coldplay is bringing sexy back this year. Props to Justin Timberlake of course.

Yes, YES is an amazing track. Catching it live I am sure will be amazing ... especially when Chris sings it in a lower range. Its location on the album is jarring too right after 42. I dig it.

Space Cadet

You have been warned.
Coldplayer
It's certainly the track that's stuck in my head the most. :freak:

But I really do love it. Top two or three at the moment for me.

ailene90

here i lie
Coldplayer
I love this song. I find it kind of sexy...is it normal to be turned on by a song? Haaa. :wideeyed:

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I love this song. I find it kind of sexy...is it normal to be turned on by a song? Haaa. :wideeyed:

Haha! Yes, it is very normal! I love this song and think it is definitely the sexiest on this album. I dunno my fav. My fav happy song is Viva. Yes is my fav "dark" song. I think it is sexy not just b/c of the low voice. The music itself is sexy. And the theme- temptation due to being turned on! Awesome! Those little Jonny guitar pulls make me feel kinda anxious. Like audible tension. That is perfect for this song. The bass line that kind of jumps up then slides down is really cool too. The guys are all Gods in this song!:laugh3:

Edit: Now my fav dark song is Cemeteries. But I still LOVE Yes!

bluexylophone

nightclubbing
Coldplayer
a strange yet beautiful track

the bit right after the chorus reminds me of the strings part in Paper Tiger by Beck

good stuff :)

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
And we all know that Coldplay is bringing sexy back this year. Props to Justin Timberlake of course.

Yes, YES is an amazing track. Catching it live I am sure will be amazing ... especially when Chris sings it in a lower range. Its location on the album is jarring too right after 42. I dig it.
I know! it's all low... and deep... it reminds me of red roses, maroon, and sex.... just wanting and needing.... lots of lust....

Pico il Pazzi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Simply, a MASTERPEICE.
One of the most brilliant songs ever done by Coldplay. Yet way too wierd. :)
The first time I've listened to it I was in shock !! I didn't know whether its a good or a bad one. But the music flow surpisingly captured me, especially the violin parts.

I guess Coldplay came up with something special in this song, THUMBS UP !