Yes

CRYSTAL

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Chris's sexy low singing voice made my day and my favorite song ever in life by Chris!

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
^Sometimes i see your post and i think,i did not write that..then i realise it's you..:p

clarplay

Viva La Hipocresia
Coldplayer
awwww .. is one of my favorite songs ... I love the letter invites the sin ... ..

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
I just got to see the boys in concert in Boston and contrary to what some of the local reviewers said about this song, it was awesome live. Here's a great fan shot video of it. I'd watch it full screen so you can get the best affect from the big screen the band used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrIIJI2BOc

They also played Chinese Sleep Chant later in the show when they stepped out on their mini stage. That song is starting to grow on me. It seems to me that they play it because they, the band, really like it. That got me to pay a bit more attention to it and I appreciate it more now after seeing them play it in concert.

When VLV first came out I was pulled to so many of the songs. I have to say Yes emerged as my favorite and has stayed there. It's such a damn sexy song.

Reebokanonymous

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Track 6 is one of my favorite tracks ever. "Yes" is an amazing song, and is one of the few songs to which I can listen and enjoy in the morning when I just want to go back to bed. "Chinese Sleep Chant" might be my favorite thing Coldplay has ever done. I play it for people who use the typical "Coldplay is gay" excuse. I thought the same thing until I realized that they are one of the few bands people will actually remember when we're older. They're not a typical platinum-selling band. All the way to the very last song, their albums are amazing. Sorry to get off topic, but it's such a treat when all the way to track 6 on an album, a band still keeps pulling off such amazing tracks. I don't understand how a person could not like this song.