strawberryfields

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"You thought you might be a ghost
You thought you might be a ghost
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xfWCDLoCU
2:44-3:13... especially when Chris does the "ohh oh oh" bit.

Pointless thread, but that part makes my LIFE. :D It's just... the most brilliant section of the song, and it makes it all come together. It's also what makes it the most addicting song on VLV... you just want to keep listening to those lines, over and over.

freckles

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
"You thought you might be a ghost
You thought you might be a ghost
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xfWCDLoCU
2:44-3:13... especially when Chris does the "ohh oh oh" bit.

Pointless thread, but that part makes my LIFE. :D It's just... the most brilliant section of the song, and it makes it all come together. It's also what makes it the most addicting song on VLV... you just want to keep listening to those lines, over and over.
I absolutely know what you mean. That part is awesome, I love it! Every time I hear that part, I must sing it. Brilliant. :)

strawberryfields

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^That could easily be pervy, but I'll restrain myself. :laugh3:

Yeahhh, the "oh oh oh" part is perfect! :)

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
^That could easily be pervy, but I'll restrain myself. :laugh3:

Yeahhh, the "oh oh oh" part is perfect! :)
Gizmo did it!:ears:

That "oh oh" part makes me laugh cuz it's like "You didn't get to heaven but you OH OH". It's just funny for some reason..."but you OH OH"

:D

strawberryfields

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Gizmo did it!:ears:

That "oh oh" part makes me laugh cuz it's like "You didn't get to heaven but you OH OH". It's just funny for some reason..."but you OH OH"

:D
Hahahhaa, exactly! Now I'm gonna go around all day saying that: "you didn't get to heaven but you OH OH!" :p

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
Yep, Coldplay will do that to ya:rolleyes: (pervy phrase again)

Its funny cuz Im listening to #41 but talking about 42:p

alexman331

Open Up Your Eyes...
Coldplayer
Uh oh! If that relates to you, I guess you're going to hell! lol kidding!

-Great Song btw!

krissy b.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
completely agree with everything said here - I have to say though I cant stop myself from clapping three times every time the drum comes on along with the music. ( i dont know if that made any sense :) and every time I hear this part I can't help but smile!

strawberryfields

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
completely agree with everything said here - I have to say though I cant stop myself from clapping three times every time the drum comes on along with the music. ( i dont know if that made any sense :) and every time I hear this part I can't help but smile!
I think I saw you on one of the Forum concert threads... so if you went last night or on Monday, how was 42 live?????? :wacko:

krissy b.

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought it was awesome live- it seemed like most of the audience didnt know the song but I sure did. It would have been epic is everyone was clapping and into it but I thought it was great still. I had my own little party when they played it:laugh3: