🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
*Justine*

Rate the latest movie you've seen

17 Again... 7/10

It's a funny movie, obviously it's not a masterpiece haha but I spent a good time.

The Circle - Shit, just utter shit. In my opinion almost all films/ TV shows Netflix creates are terrible. Emma Watson was bad casting choice for main character and she constantly makes blatant dumb decisions in the film. Just don't waste ur time watching it. Now the worst film I've ever seen =/. 1.5/10

• Like 1

Star Wars: The Last Jedi -- 10/10-- What an amazing film this was. Probably gonna have to go see it again.

• Like 1

Ayla - 9/10 - Very emotional and good story, it's also based on a true story. It's taking you to cry but just before you start cry something happens that make you happy, your sadness ends and you don't cry.

Memento - Bloody brilliant film from one of the best directors: Christopher Nolan. The non linear narrative ties in exceptionally with the characters amnesia. Experimental film noir/ thriller with the narrative working backwards. Brilliant screen-writing. 10/10

Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Walked out of the theater feeling totally perplexed, like at the end of a good book.

i've watched a bunch of movies in the past few days so...

The Last Jedi: 9/10

The Shape of Water: 9/10

The Big Sick: 8.5/10

Arrival: 8.5/10

Fences: 8/10

Florence Foster Jenkins: 8/10

• Like 1

The last 2 I watched that aren't new at all were

Coco 10/10 loved it and cried because it's so beautiful. It was inspired in Dia de muertos a Mexican tradition

Spiderman: Homecoming 8/10 It's good but didn't surprised me at all

Inside Out- 8/10- the animation was great and the premise was ok. Some of it made me a little teary tho.

Insidious 4: The Last Key.

7/10

Good plot to take the storyline back to Part 1.

The storytelling is like a Paranormal Version of “Back to the Future”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Panther--- 9.7/10

THE HYPE IS REAL! This movie made me laugh, cry, and most importantly, think about important issues in our world. Best Marvel movie by a long shot.

• Like 2

The Nagano Tapes - 9/10

Not exactly a movie with an intriguing or captivating plot but actually a documentary film. It captures the journey of the Czech hockey team to gold at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano. Regarding my feelings, it really made me realise what a hot topic it was at that time when the news was broken.

• Like 1

Tag - 10/10

What a great movie this is seriously! I really enjoyed watching this one as it was really entertaining and fun. I saw the trailer for this film first and then actually took a chance to see it in its entirety and it didn't disappoint me. I liked the fact it was about middle-aged men, they looked so cool! :D

A Star Is Born-9.5

A nearly flawless movie. Lady Gaga is completly deconstructed to her core and does an amazing job as a first time actress while also delivering great vocals (as expected). I never followed her much but I'm completly sold after seeing the movie and can't to see what's next for her! But I gotta tell, it's Bradley Cooper who holds a lot for this movie in front and behind the camera (this beeing his directorial debut). His way of shooting the film really puts you in the character's shoes. Gaga and Copper have such chemistry that makes you wish the best for them and the songs made me go buy the soundtrack so I can revive the movie in audio form. I only wished that it was a bit longer since the last act goes by so much faster than the first.

This is easily the best movie I saw this year and a strong candidate for the Oscars! What I though to be a chick-flick, ended up being an emotional movie that made me tear up, something that never happend to me before! Can't wait to buy it on Blu-ray. :D

• Like 1

Coldplay: A Head Full of Dreams - 10/10

Do I need to say any more?

• Like 1