• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Again, you are so sweet and thank you very much :P

hahah with a movie and something fresh I feel calm (The night it's so warm) hahah Just lately it has trembled very often. It's been 4 years with many tremors.

That's good! I hope that feeling doesn't go away. You got it! :nice:

And Coldplay did it again!

I was very confused! I wasn't knew If I enroll it or not in college, because the career that accepted me is not what I want, but if I do well in the college this year, the next me I can change careers what I want, but if I was wrong would have to postulate another time. :embarrassed:

But listening to Fix You, in specific the phrase "If you never try But you'll never know" made ​​me realize that maybe if I should enroll in that race because maybe it's the best opcion. So here I am an officially Univesitaria girl! I'm so happy now! :D :heart::bliss::loveshower:

I AM SO ANNOYED.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND MEN AT ALL.

WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND

YOU SAY THINGS BUT DO THINGS THAT MAKE ME THINK OTHERWISE

IUCSGQIGUCEAIGUDACIUGDACUIGDCAIUGCADUIGACDUGICAEIGUCDAGIUDACIUGCADIUGCSAIUVADCUVIADCIUVDACVUIACDUVIACDVUICSAVIVUSACUIVCDAIUVCSAIUVVCSAUIVCASUVIASCIUVSCAVIUscuivcsgiuacdgiugasciuasgciuagsciugacsiugasiucgasihcvkjscbkjscbkugsckhascviudavgiuadgciuaegciuaegciaue

I need to sign up for Levi's Gran Fondo. Do I do the 65 miler again? Or do I challenge myself and train every weekend and sign up for the 103 miler? I want to challenge myself. I don't feel like a real cyclist until I do a 100 mile ride...