📺 STREAM COLDPLAY AT GLASTONBURY 2002 REMASTERED IN HD 📺
::Hayley::

WeLcOmE =)

Hi! My name is Magda, I'm 16. I really love Coldplay so I decidied to join that forum :)

Nice to meet you magda, good choice and hope you enjoy your stay :lol:

Hey coldplayers! I'm Maria and I'm 15. I fell in love with Coldplay in October 2011. I really like this forum! :D

Hey coldplayers! I'm Maria and I'm 15. I fell in love with Coldplay in October 2011. I really like this forum! :D[/color]

Welcome Maria! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Hey everyone, my name is Tamera. I'm new to posting but I've been hanging around this forum since Viva.

Hello everyone.. been here before the released of Mylo Xyloto but this is my first time to post :)

Hello, I'm from Indonesia. Been a fan only since mid-July 2013 though I know them since Viva La Vida came out. So I saw Fix You on TV and I just realised that it is a song from 2005. I am too young to remember it, though i recognise In My Place. Then, I started to browse more about the band, and I started to like them.

Since August 2013 (when I miraculously found and bought the bundle of Parachutes, AROBTTH and Live 2003), I've got Parachutes, AROBTTH, VLVODAAHF, MX,Live 2003, and Prospekt's March.

Now I really love them and I could finally answer when someone asks about my favorite band. I hope that they soon will go to Indonesia for a concert. :D

Hello, I'm Abby. I'm from the Philippines. I'm a Coldplayer since December 2012. I like listen to songs all day. Please make me feel at home. :)

BTW, this is the first time I posted something in a forum.

Hi there, my name is Ian! I've been a fan of the band since 99, yet I never joined up here. That's been rectified. :D

Hey there, my name is Nick! I knew Clocks from hearing it on the radio, and that was all I knew from Coldplay along with Viva la Vida before December 2012. I've been a huge fan ever since I got the AROBTTH album for Christmas last year. I'm looking forward to LP6 a lot. I know they'll make it great, as always.

hello folks ! I am completely new here and I have no idea how this works ha! :)

but hello I am Veronika :)

Welcome newbies to I think the most friendly forum on the web!! I can't believe I have been here 10 years now.

*My claim to fame is finding the first clip of SOS in 2005....emailing this site and then it soon appearing on the main page :)

Hey everyone, my name is Tamera. I'm new to posting but I've been hanging around this forum since Viva.

This, except my name's Dave :P This seems like a great community, and I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello everyone! Im from Russia and i'm big fan of Coldplay. Just today i've registrated this site and not well-versed here. So it would be a great pleasure for me to make friends here and chat as well) Add me to friends=)