📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

The mighty W.C.

2:03..... my favourite part of the song!!!:heart_eyes: I think this performance on Graham Norton's show is actually their best TV performance so far. Will's vocals fit just perfectly (2:11 --- 2:25)

Posted Images

I went to the Lebowski Fest in Louisville, KY...It was so much fun! They showed the Big Lebowski on the big screen and all the fans were yelling out lines and there was tons of liquor and beer so you know I had fun...lol It was a major dork fest and I loved it. I will have to get my pics developed and show em to ya.

yesterday this guy was waiting at my bus stop and i'm not kidding, he looked exactly like Will!

initially i was going to run up to him. it was semi-surreal. as though someone famous like tom hanks walks into a crowd and no one says or does anything.

anyway, he was his exact twin i tell you :stunned:

Yeah, Ed moved to Australia about two years ago, I think...

I heard his brother does live in Austrailia, so it could have been his brother, or even Will as he might have been down for a visit!

Haha, imagine it was him :lol:

I mentioned this on the new stars thread, but Willuvers, have you seen the football video on their website?? Will is so GREAT in it!!! The man has got some moves....*swoon*

I've just watched the vid. Will seems to be one this guys that are good at almost eveything! :D

a drumkit.....:cool:

No some records. I believe he does a spot o DJing.

i loves that picture mostly because of this-

ava.jpg

:heart:

Also, I just thought it was funny the case says 'upper class' :laugh3:

upper_class.jpg