🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

The mighty W.C.

2:03..... my favourite part of the song!!!:heart_eyes: I think this performance on Graham Norton's show is actually their best TV performance so far. Will's vocals fit just perfectly (2:11 --- 2:25)

Posted Images

Stolen from the thread that is supossed to NOT be pervy........... :wink3:

is probably been posted before, but i don't think you'll mind a repost....... :smug:

29p9bpy.jpg

:wacky:

***runs off to watch 2003 dvd***

I'd only seen the screencap of this, not this little clip! squeeeee:wink3::wink3::wink3: Will is sucha a tease :whip: (i've just spend 2whole minutes watching this!!!Over&over)

You know how long I've been wanting to watch the Live 2003 DVD...but it's way back in my closet in a box, and I'm lazy:blush:; and I know I'd want to watch it really loud, in the dark (u know to get that feeling I'm there haha) so i never have a chance when I'm home alone.('cause my roommate already thinks I'm going overboard w/ the Coldplay-fangirl stuff..:P)

Politik on Saturday.........AMAZING :D

LUUUVVVV IT!:drummer: thanks for posting!!!

I'd only seen the screencap of this, not this little clip! squeeeee:wink3::wink3::wink3: Will is sucha a tease :whip: (i've just spend 2whole minutes watching this!!!Over&over)

You know how long I've been wanting to watch the Live 2003 DVD...but it's way back in my closet in a box, and I'm lazy:blush:; and I know I'd want to watch it really loud, in the dark (u know to get that feeling I'm there haha) so i never have a chance when I'm home alone.('cause my roommate already thinks I'm going overboard w/ the Coldplay-fangirl stuff..:P)

LUUUVVVV IT!:drummer: thanks for posting!!!

Well......... if your roommate already thinks you're a coldplay groupie, what do you have to loose???? :lol:

take that DVD out of the box, shut the blinds, turn off the lights, make some popcorn, and go to town!!!!!!

Trust me, is worth it :wink3:

That's the part that keeps me watching it over&over&over!:D:wink3:

And it's followed by that shrug LOL. It's like he's saying "I know you want it, I know I'm a tease":laugh3::D:laugh3:

Well......... if your roommate already thinks you're a coldplay groupie, what do you have to loose???? :lol:

And she doesn't even know that I was runner-up to "biggest Will fan":blush: Shhhhhhh:uhoh:. No one outside of this place is ever finding that out!LOL

She'll have me committed, or even worse, hide my PC!!!:stunned::laugh3:

That's the part that keeps me watching it over&over&over!:D:wink3:

And it's followed by that shrug LOL. It's like he's saying "I know you want it, I know I'm a tease":laugh3::D:laugh3:

And she doesn't even know that I was runner-up to "biggest Will fan":blush: Shhhhhhh:uhoh:. No one outside of this place is ever finding that out!LOL

She'll have me committed, or even worse, hide my PC!!!:stunned::laugh3:

You should convert her :D

And then everything will be alright in the world :lol:

12523.jpg

:wacky:

YouTube - coldplay - til kingdom com (acoustic session)[/url]

Will being adorable and counting in japanese ^^^

all while rockin' a classy pimp hat... :bomb:

Will is so cute in that :D You gotta love him! Also loving the clip from Live 2003, that kitten scene is my favourite thing ever!

Little Will Anecdote:

At the Coldplay gig I went to last week I shouted VERY loudly just before DWNC 'I LOVE YOU WILL' forgetting my parents were right next to me :rolleyes: Next day when Dad was helping me put up my Coldplay poster (it was huggggggge) he says 'Is that the drummer (he points to Will)? I wouldn't have thought you found him particularly attractive.' At that point I started coughing and went to get some more blue tack! :cool:

Will = :heart::drummer::sunny::cheesy::heart:

Aww lol Just show him these - he'll get it :D

c1.jpg

c13.jpg

c15.jpg

c19.jpg

c4.jpg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

fdgee3.jpg

Oh, that's lovely!

Will looks really beautiful :wacky:

*Gazes at Will :wideeyed: *......................................

*& then swiches to Guy :wideeyed: *