📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

That is hilarious, I am called a vampire by my friends/family because I have worked night shift for years, on afternoon's now, but I still consider myself a true vamp, having pale skin helps too haha

Plus you live in England...we moved from Southern California to London several years ago for my husband's job, and I don't think I saw the sun for a year! We are back in So Cal, where it's bright and sunny most of the year.;)

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

The mighty W.C.

2:03..... my favourite part of the song!!!:heart_eyes: I think this performance on Graham Norton's show is actually their best TV performance so far. Will's vocals fit just perfectly (2:11 --- 2:25)

Posted Images

Plus you live in England...we moved from Southern California to London several years ago for my husband's job, and I don't think I saw the sun for a year! We are back in So Cal, where it's bright and sunny most of the year.;)

I know my flag is deceiving, I actually live in the states, Indiana to be exact, getting ready to move to the state of Washington near Seattle, but I am a brit wannabe, so I use the brit flag ;)

I know my flag is deceiving, I actually live in the states, Indiana to be exact, getting ready to move to the state of Washington near Seattle, but I am a brit wannabe, so I use the brit flag ;)

LOL, I think Seattle gets as much sun as London, you won't have to worry about losing your vampire white skin ;)

hi i'm new here! :$

check out my new shirt :D

3005090350.jpg

(a gift from a friend ^^)

love him!

That's the awesomest shirt I've ever seen so far! :shocked2:

How did your friend make/get it?!

Thank you! ^^

it was his idea and I helped with the design.

I don't know how to say in english,

stamp ¿? :confused:

anyway, here in Argentina we have a fans club, ColdplayAR

and we are planning to celebrate Will's birthday, just to have fun :P

and I'm like the host because I'm considered the biggest fan of Will here

so he wanted me to have this shirt (:

sorry if my english isn't good,

it's been a while since I don't practice :S

What's with Will and his :vampire: fans??? :lol:

hi i'm new here! :$

check out my new shirt :D

3005090350.jpg

(a gift from a friend ^^)

love him!

That's the coolest tee I've ever seen!!! :stunned:

Your friend did an awesome job, it looks amazing :wideeyed:

That's the awesomest shirt I've ever seen so far! :shocked2:

How did your friend make/get it?!

Holy shit! That's awesome!! :o Where can I get one?! :laugh3: and welcome! :D

What's with Will and his :vampire: fans??? :lol:

Yeah! What a weird coincidence:laugh3:

Thank you! ^^

it was his idea and I helped with the design.

I don't know how to say in english,

stamp ¿? :confused:

anyway, here in Argentina we have a fans club, ColdplayAR

and we are planning to celebrate Will's birthday, just to have fun :P

and I'm like the host because I'm considered the biggest fan of Will here

so he wanted me to have this shirt (:

sorry if my english isn't good,

it's been a while since I don't practice :S

That's a very cool shirt!:thumbsup:

Y, bienvenida:nice:

I had a Will dream. I was hanging out with Will and Guy and we were talking and laughing and I remember saying something and Will started cracking up laughing. He said I was so funny and asked if I wanted to go for a ride on his motorbike. I know this is gonna sound wacky but it was a dream, anyway...I was holding onto him on the back of the bike and it was like the end scene from Amelie. I remember laying my head on his shoulder feeling his scruffy hair on my face. *sigh* I woke up with a big smile on my face. It was a nice sweet dream. I wish it were real haha

I had a Will dream. I was hanging out with Will and Guy and we were talking and laughing and I remember saying something and Will started cracking up laughing. He said I was so funny and asked if I wanted to go for a ride on his motorbike. I know this is gonna sound wacky but it was a dream, anyway...I was holding onto him on the back of the bike and it was like the end scene from Amelie. I remember laying my head on his shoulder feeling his scruffy hair on my face. *sigh* I woke up with a big smile on my face. It was a nice sweet dream. I wish it were real haha

What a fabulous dream Mary! :heart: :dance:

Some Will - Luv......

Jenn found this pic on Little Joy's myspace and its prolly frm that one Littel Joy gig that JOnny Guy and Will were at ...........anyway! I showed Lauren already cus i know she loves Fab and Will too! :D I dont know if anyone else posted it in here b4 but here it is, ill share it:

l_887e3e51b35f420890b9e5b20e7e03-1.jpg

What a fabulous dream Mary! :heart: :dance:

Some Will - Luv......

Jenn found this pic on Little Joy's myspace and its prolly frm that one Littel Joy gig that JOnny Guy and Will were at ...........anyway! I showed Lauren already cus i know she loves Fab and Will too! :D I dont know if anyone else posted it in here b4 but here it is, ill share it:

l_887e3e51b35f420890b9e5b20e7e03-1.jpg

:heart: haha I already died a little when you showed me this, but I'm dying again just looking at..

Fab & Will = cuteness. actually Fab & anyone = cuteness, but this pic is just too adorable for words.

That's a exciting dream!

-Gigi

So this is where all Will fans are? :D

Just wanna say that Will and Chris are my favourites.

And by the way, (i know i've posted this before) I think this is the right thread to post this in:

I think we should get a better WILL smiley! Now!

I do NOT like this one!

->:will:<-

So this is where all Will fans are? :D

Just wanna say that Will and Chris are my favourites.

And by the way, (i know i've posted this before) I think this is the right thread to post this in:

I do NOT like this one!

Will and Chris are my favourites too. :nice:

And I agree with you, we need a new Will smily. Maybe we could ask the fabulous Thalia? :thinking:

I do NOT like this one!

Will and Chris are my favourites too. :nice:

And I agree with you, we need a new Will smily. Maybe we could ask the fabulous Thalia? :thinking:

I third the vote!:smug::D

Is Thalia the one that created the guys' smileys??? It shouldn't be shaped like a potato:laugh3: or be smiling! I want a "death stare" smiley!!! (even though we all know Will is a softy and has a nice smile)

One week from today, I get to meet Will. The radio station that I won the Cocktails with Coldplay promotion from is going to call this week with the details. I'm curious to find out what kind of "rules" there are. Will it be an actual "party" or it will probably just be staged like with a receiving line or something. Unless the boys will actually mingle with the fans. Ohhh, I'm beyond excited.