🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

guy, the talkative????? i think chris speaks more than everybody together! :P :lol:   will: the smartest jonny: the gentle guy chris: the talkative guy guy: he is THE guy

I personally think Jonny should have a very small beard, it suits him, like during AHFOD Tour. Will during MX tour was probably the best look out of him during all tours, in my opinion. Will with smal

Posted Images

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

One week from today I'll be seeing Mr.Champion (hopefully up close by C-stage if the karma is with me:bomb:) in Buenos Aires!!!:dance: So I leave you with something nice to look at...until we get new pics from the Latin American tour!!!:D

6.jpg

Picture4-13.png

nicewill2.jpg

will01.jpg

willbell.gif

One week from today I'll be seeing Mr.Champion (hopefully up close by C-stage if the karma is with me:bomb:) in Buenos Aires!!!:dance: So I leave you with something nice to look at...until we get new pics from the Latin American tour!!!:D

Wow, you are going to Argentina?! Lucky you! I can't make it any of the LA shows! :bigcry:

I'm hoping they tour again in 2012, at least before the World ends and all! :rolleyes:

Can I place an order for one of Mr. C's drumsticks? :laugh3: I'm so envious of all those who are able to make it to the LA shows. I was really hoping I could make it to GDL or Monterrey, but well, there's things like a husband and 3 kids at home. sigh.

I'll have to make do with Mr. Jon Bon Jovi next Saturday night. He's a close second to our Will...