ūü™ź MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH ūüõį

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Well... what can I say? I think Will is truly a handsome man... but, more than anything... I love the way he makes love to the drums. Hearing and watching him play is literally mesmerizing. There has never been a drummer that can literally coax an emotional response from me through their art of playing drums... Will can. I am a guy, but damn... I think I am in love with Will Champion. :-)

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

guy, the talkative????? i think chris speaks more than everybody together! :P :lol:   will: the smartest jonny: the gentle guy chris: the talkative guy guy: he is THE guy

I personally think Jonny should have a very small beard, it suits him, like during AHFOD Tour. Will during MX tour was probably the best look out of him during all tours, in my opinion. Will with smal

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lYgQXp.jpg

Present? Drummer Will Champion carried a colourful red and pink bag, which looked as though it could have been concealing a gift

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2658655/Coldplay-touch-Sydney-promo-tour-just-happened-Chris-Martins-face.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co#socialLinks

Looks like flowers.

And Mr Champion has a very nice dressing style :charming:

am i the only one who finds him extremely attrative with the glasses?

:no: He looks like a college professor though when he puts them on :scholar:

& it looks like he is carrying a book in that bag

10454139_628161900634288_202804411_n.jpg

link

The man is lucky enough to attend a private Coldplay concert & meet them in person, but he doesn't know their names :blank:

nice t-shirt :lol: I hope he didn't call Jonny as Guy omg

To be honest, I can understand...

I used to get them mixed up too:embarrassed:

When I was new to Coldplay I always mixed up Jonny and Will :lol:

When I was new to Coldplay I always mixed up Jonny and Will :lol:

Haha, there's always something that seem completely simple now that used to really puzzle me. Like I always got mixed up with Warning Sign and In My Place no idea why!

Haha, there's always something that seem completely simple now that used to really puzzle me. Like I always got mixed up with Warning Sign and In My Place no idea why!

Oh yes, the Coldplay-fan-learning-phase was truly intense in the beginnings, so many mistakes were made haha! :lol:

And do you still remember the time when you stumbled over NEW (old) Coldplay songs on Yotube that you haven't hear before? Oh man, that was exciting! :wacky:

Oh yes, the Coldplay-fan-learning-phase was truly intense in the beginnings, so many mistakes were made haha! :lol:

And do you still remember the time when you stumbled over NEW (old) Coldplay songs on Yotube that you haven't hear before? Oh man, that was exciting! :wacky:

They were so awesome! Discovering Gravity made me so happy! Shame there aren't any left for me to discover now though :(

They were so awesome! Discovering Gravity made me so happy! Shame there aren't any left for me to discover now though :(

OMFG SAME, I also found Gravity there! And Proof! I totally fell in love with the latter and even listened to it during classes haha :dazzled:

Yes it is sad :sad: Although not a long time ago I stumbled upon "Most Kingz" which I loathe, Chris sings in it! :cheesy:

*edit: I just checked, it was 5 years ago when I found that song :| My sense of time SUCKS

OMFG SAME, I also found Gravity there! And Proof! I totally fell in love with the latter and even listened to it during classes haha :dazzled:

Yes it is sad :sad: Although not a long time ago I stumbled upon "Most Kingz" which I loathe, Chris sings in it! :cheesy:

*edit: I just checked, it was 5 years ago when I found that song :| My sense of time SUCKS

At least there is like, a billion live performances I haven't seen :lol: Always got time for them! Good thing about the boys is that they don't churn out the same old studio version in their performances and it still sounds amazing. Was one of the things that go me into them :lol: