ūüď° HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 ūüď°

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

I mean, you're rigth Will is the serious one of the band. However, when we wants to be, he can be just as funny or blod as Chris! Honestly though, I don't even think he was trying to funny, he was just legitimately trying to say thank you in portuguese (a lot of foreign celebrities say obrigado the same way as him). The drunk possibility is hard to tell for just a short video but it could be the case.

Yeah he was probably just grateful sometimes I interpret things weirdly

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

The mighty W.C.

2:03..... my favourite part of the song!!!:heart_eyes: I think this performance on Graham Norton's show is actually their best TV performance so far. Will's vocals fit just perfectly (2:11 --- 2:25)

Posted Images

It seems that this hasn't been done here for a long time, so to keep an old tradition of this thread, here's a Will pic spam, for the two people that care, of his most recent appearances!

IMG_20190109_212416.thumb.jpg.893502a6d8f7a66bc315f2fa3366c44a.jpg

Notice how his beard kept growing with every image :joy:

IMG_20190109_212029.thumb.jpg.d747fb0adb11488e05a5ca92d61f0c00.jpg

IMG_20190109_212134.thumb.jpg.d5a394dd50384536f878fdf8196690a1.jpg

IMG_20190109_212141.thumb.jpg.2147c9791d4567602d764b31f9fa2371.jpg

IMG_20190109_212258.thumb.jpg.6962091f290138f9721184039d0093a8.jpg

IMG_20190109_212332.thumb.jpg.df7f8a8543c4d751c7a14ba11010ef4a.jpg

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
in photos, Will really looks like the most authentic Santa :):heart_eyes:

The most recent ones make me wonder if he was trying to do that to dress up as Santa for his kids (are they even young enough to still believe that? :joy: ). Maybe he just got lazy and let it grow, either way makes sense to me.

hi guys, don't think I've ever commented on here before, but I always look at this channel and decided to make an account to finally say something, which is hello lol. Will is my favourite member obviously, and I don't know if I can post gif's here but here's a gif of Will Champion drumming, its currently my current profile picture on Discord, take a look; love the way he looks at the camera in the end.

easygif.gif.a998857bdfeede9398b31a336130cc6e.gif

• Like 5
hi guys, don't think I've ever commented on here before, but I always look at this channel and decided to make an account to finally say something, which is hello lol. Will is my favourite member obviously, and I don't know if I can post gif's here but here's a gif of Will Champion drumming, its currently my current profile picture on Discord, take a look; love the way he looks at the camera in the end.

Good to see you here @Britishful (now commenting ;)). Welcome to Coldplaying! :)

You're welcome. :) I don't use Discord much, but from what I saw it seemed to be more to the inactive side. :confused:

I dont wanna advertise, I love Coldplay, but there is another Coldplay Discord. If you badly want in on it, I could dm it because I am not here to advertise, on a completely irrelevant topic, I love the fact that Jonny now almost has a Will sized beard, do you think Will trims his beard himself?

I dont wanna advertise, I love Coldplay, but there is another Coldplay Discord. If you badly want in on it, I could dm it because I am not here to advertise, on a completely irrelevant topic, I love the fact that Jonny now almost has a Will sized beard, do you think Will trims his beard himself?

Sure I would be up for it, hit me up!

It's crazy how big Jonny's beard can get, I think at times he surpasses Will's! :scream: I have no idea if he trims his own beard, but on tour and intreviews he probably has a professional to do it.

Sure I would be up for it, hit me up!

It's crazy how big Jonny's beard can get, I think at times he surpasses Will's! :scream: I have no idea if he trims his own beard, but on tour and intreviews he probably has a professional to do it.

I personally think Jonny should have a very small beard, it suits him, like during AHFOD Tour. Will during MX tour was probably the best look out of him during all tours, in my opinion. Will with small hair at the top and that beard (showed in the photo) is probably his best look at any tour, it really suits him.

Will-Champion-will-champion-37268831-500-435.jpg.e326e758c803986f159e27f391a570b2.jpg

• Like 2

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Have fun!!!

Hello and welcome to this community! :)

yeah, either way~ I love the smile "permeating" warmth and love. As I watched A Head Full of Dream documentary, there were more to reveal and inspire...I remembered long before that Will once said "Be the change you want to see in the world" (a quote probably from Gandhi originally) as a wise, peaceful and strong statement to face sth. challenging both internally and externally when we were young yet would not like to give up on our love, faith, integrity..., to make a better/brighter future for everyone~

• 5 weeks later...
This month Will did an intreview for Empire Magazine to talk about his cameo in Game Of Thrones. Here it is for those who are curious about it:

[ATTACH=full]8175[/ATTACH]

How can I have missed this??!

Thanks for sharing :innocent:

• Like 1
How can I have missed this??!

Thanks for sharing :innocent:

I only new about this because ColdplayXtra (a Twitter page) talked about it, so got a copy of it. Since I haven't seen it shared anywhere else I though you guys would enjoy it. :D

• Like 1
I only new about this because ColdplayXtra (a Twitter page) talked about it, so got a copy of it. Since I haven't seen it shared anywhere else I though you guys would enjoy it. :D

Ah, I know ColdplayXtra, yes! Please do!!! I'm not very often active on Twitter these days.

• 2 weeks later...