Top Posters In This Topic

• Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Crests

• ivet

• lovers.in.nj

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favourites these days:        

There's an indie artist I love named Tyler Shaw, whose solo project is known as Aviators. He has made some incredible music, especially over the last five or so years. He's known for music inspired by

^ SAME HERE!

Posted Images

As for the song in the middle, I can also strongly recommend this version: :)

Now that you mentioned it, I'm listening to this song :). I really love the duet part "A star arose in my own cage"! I'm dying to hear it played live.

• Like 4
I really love the duet part "A star arose in my own cage"

Well I hope it doesn't spoil your love for this part when I tell you that the 'duet' is actually just one voice doubled :) Now doubling voices to make a line sound better/more substantial is something I learned from Mr Chris Martin...

• Like 1
Well I hope it doesn't spoil your love for this part when I tell you that the 'duet' is actually just one voice doubled :) Now doubling voices to make a line sound better/more substantial is something I learned from Mr Chris Martin...

Interesting. It's still good that you added the second part because it gives it more harmony. It sounded real to me because I detected slight wobbles in the lower part of the harmony...

Now that I'm listening to that part, I notice both parts are wobbling together, which suggests that one of the parts were indeed inserted digitally. No wonder it sounded so perfect lmao.

• Like 1

This is a revelation for me too. [emoji4]

• Like 1

Just been listening to an hour long interview on the radio with Paul McCartney. Nice to hear he still has his South Liverpool accent.

Well done Sir Paul. ( Will there be Sir Chris one day ?)

• Like 1

I think for all of us is a revelation :shocked3:

This is a revelation for me too. [emoji4]
I think for all of us is a revelation :shocked3:

Oops. Sorry, I hope nobody has any bad feelings about it now.

I had two vocals for this part but they wouldn't match at all in terms of timing and even the lyrics did not overlap, so I went for the voice doubling instead. It sounded better. I hope you understand :)

• Like 3
Oops. Sorry, I hope nobody has any bad feelings about it now.

I had two vocals for this part but they wouldn't match at all in terms of timing and even the lyrics did not overlap, so I went for the voice doubling instead. It sounded better. I hope you understand :)

No problem, it sounds good. I like it :)

To go back on topic I'm currently listening to True Believer my sister put Aviici's album and I still think it's not a good song.