🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

I am currently listening to....

Yeah people, Jonny nailed his solo, AGAIN =D

Even though someone has thrown a bottle with beer that hit him. Does anyone know during which song this happened??

(3:15----)

I don't know the song because it happens while they talking,there is a video on you tube and there you can see it,unbelievable how some people are .

• Like 2
  • Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Crests

• ivet

• lovers.in.nj

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favourites these days:        

There's an indie artist I love named Tyler Shaw, whose solo project is known as Aviators. He has made some incredible music, especially over the last five or so years. He's known for music inspired by

^ SAME HERE!

Posted Images

Yeah people, Jonny nailed his solo, AGAIN =D

Even though someone has thrown a bottle with beer that hit him. Does anyone know during which song this happened??

(3:15----)

I don't know the song because it happens while they talking,there is a video on you tube and there you can see it,unbelievable how some people are .

It was before Don't Panic, and yes it was so unbelievably stupid of someone:

• Like 2

I've started giving a proper listen to The Smiths, The Cure

Also I've been listening to Tricky lately and after learning about his past his music becomes a lot more cold.

Well,for the first time in a long time im listening to a Belgium band....Oscar and the wolf , the new single "Breathing" it's a nice song,for me.Special music.great,but they are not Coldplay,everybody his style I say.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The mainstream might seriously be turning back around for the good.

This song's blowing up, and I'm glad. Finally, something different for a change.

There's been a few songs that have been different that's been blowing up recently....

I've been meaning to check out Empire Of The Sun for a while now. Finally got around to it after my brother showed me this song. I'm really digging the guitar and vocals in the pre-chorus. If there are any EOTS fans about, which album should I listen to first? :)