🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
LeftLeg

I am currently listening to....

Thanks Michael! Yes it's been a while. Too much work:joy: and now the coronavirus threat in Italy:scream:

• Sad 3

So I've been in a rental for a month while waiting to move in to our actual house (I'm moving) and, ya know they have cable and stuff hooked up. But we don't really watch TV so for some background noise we just put some music on Stingray. One song in particular has really stood out to me, a few others have of course but these guys know their stuff. They manage to be musically artistic (tempo changes, time signature changes, out-of-key notes) and make some interesting production choices (main verse has a different sound than you'd usually expect, horns and child singing at the end, bridge stays in key) that makes it stand out from the normal run of the mill pop rock song that it would otherwise be. It's also lyrically meaningful without being too overt or edgy. It's called Hollow World by Elephant Stone, check it out

• Wow 1

So I've been in a rental for a month while waiting to move in to our actual house (I'm moving) and, ya know they have cable and stuff hooked up. But we don't really watch TV so for some background noise we just put some music on Stingray. One song in particular has really stood out to me, a few others have of course but these guys know their stuff. They manage to be musically artistic (tempo changes, time signature changes, out-of-key notes) and make some interesting production choices (main verse has a different sound than you'd usually expect, horns and child singing at the end, bridge stays in key) that makes it stand out from the normal run of the mill pop rock song that it would otherwise be. It's also lyrically meaningful without being too overt or edgy. It's called Hollow World by Elephant Stone, check it out

Hello @cp3176, it's fantastic to see you back!

What a great song you shared! I'm pleasantly surprised by that as it's not a kind of music which I would casually play. I think that I could spin the record few times more and look for similar songs soon... :D

Thanks Michael! Yes it's been a while. Too much work:joy: and now the coronavirus threat in Italy:scream:

Hi there! I hope you're doing well. I am aware of the situation in Italy and I just wanted to tell you; stay safe! :sweatdrop:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

One of my favourites these days:

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

listening to

Coldplay live album ghost stories 2014❤️

• Like 1