🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulinha, quebrei sim! o tornozelo, jogando volei :(

e voce nao sabe o que eu fiz agora! enfiei uma regua de 30cm pra coçar dentro do gesso, so que enfiei muito e ela nao ta querendo sair! hahaha

Paulinha, quebrei sim! o tornozelo, jogando volei :(

e voce nao sabe o que eu fiz agora! enfiei uma regua de 30cm pra coçar dentro do gesso, so que enfiei muito e ela nao ta querendo sair! hahaha

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :laugh3:

Não é para rir mas que cois não? e quand você tira o Gesso?

Well, here in Brazil every state has your own culture... Typical food, the way to speak (accent), different expressions... Here, when we visit other state, we feel a big difference! It's very magnificent! And some states has rivalries between them, like São Paulo and Rio! I'm from another state, Minas Gerais, and here we have a delicious typical food, our own accent, expressions! When I'm in another state, the people always ask me: Are you from Minas Gerais? The people of Rio Grande do Sul (capital: Porto Alegre) also has a very interesting culture! They're very near to Argentina and Uruguay, so, they have many common habits!:D

Why do São Paulo and Rio have a rivalry? Is it because Rio has a beach and São Paulo is the business center of Brazil?:lol:

tudo bem Lori e você!

It's great that you know at least the basic! ;)

Why do São Paulo and Rio have a rivalry? Is it because Rio has a beach and São Paulo is the business center of Brazil?:lol:

Yes. Basically it's because of this, but São Paulo also has beaches... it's more complex that this. :rolleyes:

tudo bem Ellen :nice:

Stephan I'm sure your portuguese will improve a lot :wacky:

random question, do you guys speak english when you talk to each other?

I had this brazilian teacher, he was very nice, we had a brazilian food day once and feijoada was so yummy :awesome:

I had this brazilian teacher, he was very nice, we had a brazilian food day once and feijoada was so yummy :awesome:

It will!!! :D

And answer to your question: sim!:D

Que bom Lori! :nice:

It has to improve! :p :whip: I'm a great teacher! :lol:

for now yes, we speak english... I don't know dutch... :(

So did you like it? it's not my favorite food since we have loads of yummy things here but it's like very appreciated all over. You are from Chile right? I had a spanish teacher from there and she lives here. She abusolutely loves our food. :D

Eu fiz :uhoh: :lol: .. como eu poderia saber? :p:laugh3:

Ok, depois eu te explico!:laugh3: