🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

where are u from???

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: i would just like to say do you people know (because it's official now)chris proposed gwyneth.i just heard it on the late news.am i the only one sad here or everebody knew about this before me

um, i heard that, but i'm sorry, the question to this thread is where are you from?....anyways, welcome to the board..thanks for telling us! I'm sure there are many people here who wanted to know for sure.. :)

sorry but i had no idea what the topic was i just logged on.i'm not really good with computers,i only have one for about a month.sorry again.i'm from croatia.hope you know where is that-excuse my english,btw

It's ok..don't worry about it.... you're english is fine...welcome to thebaord! :-D

Don't worry Nina, as you can see our Sweetie's English is quite odd as well. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!! *hugs*

Welcome aboard, I'm Suzie, 25, Dublin, Ireland and I've been sober for 10 hours... oops, I mean, I'm not at my AA meeting????? :-o ... *looks around* :? Somebody HEEEEEEEEEELP!

It's ok..don't worry about it.... you're english is fine...welcome to thebaord! :-D

Don't worry Nina, as you can see our Sweetie's English is quite odd as well. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!! *hugs*

Welcome aboard, I'm Suzie, 25, Dublin, Ireland and I've been sober for 10 hours... oops, I mean, I'm not at my AA meeting????? :-o ... *looks around* :? Somebody HEEEEEEEEEELP!

oops, my bad ( i can't believe i just wrote that, that's what boredom does to me!)... see, we all have mistakes... :D