📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>De indiegrootheden van Arcade Fire staan op 9 juni Pinkpop! De kaartverkoop voor het festival start 15 maart om 10.00u.</p>— Live Nation (@LiveNation_nl) <a href="https://twitter.com/LiveNation_nl/statuses/410681652998701056">December 11, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why Pinkpop? Ugh!

• 5 months later...

Pinkpop was their best concert ever. Just from 'Ready to Start' till the end where they had to stop because of the bad weather I've never seen anything more close to bliss in music. The extra dimension, the big unknown amazing mistery, it all comes together on that heavenly timeless second half of the performance.

Pinkpop was their best concert ever. Just from 'Ready to Start' till the end where they had to stop because of the bad weather I've never seen anything more close to bliss in music. The extra dimension, the big unknown amazing mistery, it all comes together on that heavenly timeless second half of the performance.

True. It was so amazing to see them play and to see the dark clouds getting closer and closer!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Just began listening to this band, I got curious because I saw an interview where Chris said it was one of the main influences for X&Y and have been meaning to check them out ever since.

And have to say: WOW ! Very talented band, very cool stuff ! Multi-instrumentation and versatility at its best !

EDIT: Just read it in this thread. Did Win Butler really accuse Chris of copying him instrumentation-, clothing- and manner-wise during the Viva Era ? Is this blog post allegdly written by him http://chrismartinstolemyband.blogspot.de/ real or fake ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Surprised nobody has posted in here for almost two years? Maybe I'm on the wrong thread :)

Was curious what people are thinking about the new album, Everything Now? In a lot of ways it reminds me as Coldplay's LP5 (MX), because it's production is much cleaner and the beats more peppy. As a major fan of all their other records, I am pretty disappointed in some of the tracks, but definitely still a decent album.