Lets Listen to LP1 and LP2 before Leak Tonight

googlyamnesiac

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think i can hear them on the radio station, my dutch is pretty dodgy, but from what i've figured out it's not working cos i only have the mac version of windows media player :embarrased: oh well! Ill get the off the torrent or rapidshare later :)

I dont think i can hear them on the radio station' date=' my dutch is pretty dodgy, but from what i've figured out it's not working cos i only have the mac version of windows media player :embarrased: oh well! Ill get the off the torrent or rapidshare later :)[/quote']

hmm...its working for me and i have the newest mac os

Ahhh shield my ears A Whisper! :lol: Listening to Warning sign again makes me feel that no song off the new album can beat, that one, that is one amazing song!!!The only song that i think has a chance is swallowed in the sea! :blush:

I dont think i can hear them on the radio station' date=' my dutch is pretty dodgy, but from what i've figured out it's not working cos i only have the mac version of windows media player :embarrased: oh well! Ill get the off the torrent or rapidshare later :)[/quote']

What browser are you using?

can play it right in windows media player.

you can listen by going to windows media player (it starts at 6), clicking file->open url, then entering: http://stubru.be/intermodus/overige/stubrulive_high.asx

My Favoritestest Coldplay Song in the world' date=' so far!!! Warnign Sign!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! :D[/quote']

reallly!?!?! mine too! i guess you're the 1st person i found that thinks like me =D

can play it right in windows media player.

you can listen by going to windows media player (it starts at 6), clicking file->open url, then entering: http://stubru.be/intermodus/overige/stubrulive_high.asx

Ace thanks!