🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
MrsBerry

Rate what the user above is listening

5/10 - musically a bit too repetitive for my taste, but what a nice video :)

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS? Snow Patrol/Blink 182/Bring Me The Horizon soft rock/pop punk/metal?

It's odd and kind of phony in places, but it's still kinda cool!

6.8/10

(why the hell has this not been a hit yet?)

• Like 1

Hey guys, why don’t we bring this thread back from the dead????

6/10 - not bad for a laid back rock tune. But is it just me, or does the verses sound a lot like Demons by Imagine Dragons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6/10 Certainly not my type of music but it has some catchy qualities to it

10/10 Great! :D Might check this group out in the future. Thx for sharing!

(This version sounds a lot more emotional than the original, especially towards the end, almost brings a tear to my eye)

My favorite Coldplay song is "The Scientist". And I love the lyrics, it's a good love song. I looked Coldplay tour dates.Someone wants to come with me in May? I'm looking for a company

Today Coldplay has 6 albums, so I suggest: The Scientist, all songs in Ghost Stories (2014 Coldplay album), shiver, Swallowed in the sea,... many beautiful meaningful love songs from there are amazing!

My favorite Coldplay song is "The Scientist". And I love the lyrics, it's a good love song. I looked Coldplay tour dates.Someone wants to come with me in May? I'm looking for a company

Today Coldplay has 6 albums, so I suggest: The Scientist, all songs in Ghost Stories (2014 Coldplay album), shiver, Swallowed in the sea,... many beautiful meaningful love songs from there are amazing!

Are you a time traveller from ca. 2014 who just resurfaced in the future ?

• Like 5

(This version sounds a lot more emotional than the original, especially towards the end, almost brings a tear to my eye)

6/10 I really love Gravity, and I have to say I prefer the original version. The reverse version gave me similar vibes to The Scientist reverse, but in my opinion the melody fits better there. However, the ending was indeed nice !

8/10 that song hd a really cool baroque and new wave vibe it it. I dig!!

Glad you like it ! It's my favourite song from that band and 3 days ago I had the opportunity to hear it live for the very first time :D

7/10 Couldn't help but think of another song with a similar title when I saw "Sky Full Of Song" ;) Nice song with a stripped-down instrumental and Florence's expressive voice. Liked the line "I thought I was flying, but maybe I'm dying".

• Like 1

8/10 I'm not exactly a fan of songs playing backwards but this wasn't bad at all. I liked that a bit as it sounded more interesting and mysterious when the track was reversed. It's like listening to sounds I've never ever heard before.

7/10 I thought it was going to be a hard rock, metal kind of song, but instead it is soft. I really enjoyed it, but I wasn't super impressed [emoji4]

7/10 I thought it was going to be a hard rock, metal kind of song, but instead it is soft. I really enjoyed it, but I wasn't super impressed.

That one makes me cry when I listen to it, one my favorites by them, my big brother introduced me to them and I’m sad that they broke up recently.

• Like 1