🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

I love john mayer. i saw him a few years ago in raliegh. he can be quite witty. in the concert he gave away a printer...he was making fun of eminem giving away some bling to a fan. my fav song from him is my stupid mouth. i cant get enough of that song. :P

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^You'll LOVE it if you check out more of his stuff.

I hate how he's famous/won grammys for his more radio friendly songs like Your Body Is A Wonderland and Daughters,He's had much better singles.

I have that song, it's awesome... he was doing not myself when he started to sing we never change! I can upload if you want

let's no forget he's looking mighty fine with that new long hair :wink3:

I have that song, it's awesome... he was doing not myself when he started to sing we never change! I can upload if you want

let's no forget he's looking mighty fine with that new long hair :wink3:

can you please upload that, i used to have it a long time ago but have lost it having to reformat my comp many times.

I can't believe John covered "We never change." I'd love to hear it if anyone's willing to upload it. :)

^^You'll LOVE it if you check out more of his stuff.

I hate how he's famous/won grammys for his more radio friendly songs like Your Body Is A Wonderland and Daughters,He's had much better singles.

I couldn't agree with you more, especially on "Daughters."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i really like him, i didnt at first with all of his poppy bubble gum stuff, but it was obviously jsut to get his name in the media before he could drop the stuff he really likes (blues and soul) his newest album and the one before that are REALLY excellent pieces of music. He and i are basically the same kind of musician, blues roots in guitar, play the same style guitar, but likes the softer stuff as well.

i hear hes a dick tho! hahaha that sucks. But it still doesnt change the fact that he is an excellent musician.

for some of his newer work, get "waiting on the world to change"

great song about the Iraqi situation