🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Anyone Sick Of Coldplay Yet?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I guess that's the new pop now,I knew this would happen after the last album's success,I'm taking a break from the album too and the song Fix You in particular just in preparation for what's to come,

Yeah, they're everywhere. that's why i don't listen to the radio, watch t.v, etc.

That's also what i did after AROBTTH got really popular and 'clocks' and ' the scientist' were everywhere.

Even Coldplay got sick of themselves!

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah I guess that's the new pop now' date='I knew this would happen after the last album's success,I'm taking a break from the album too and the song Fix You in particular just in preparation for what's to come,[/quote']

Ha! You too?! I'm also taking a break of the song 'Fix You' 'cause it's gonna get so ooooooooooooooooover playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyedddddd.......... :dead:

I just don't listen to the radio, watch tv. I read my magazines, surf the net and listen to the albums when i feel like it :dozey: , otherwise it's easy to get affected by all the media attention out there.

Yeah!Get ready, I think Fix You is gonna be even bigger than the Scientist,I'd be happy ofcourse but then that's it,the song will be just lost forever to the masses.

Coldplay? Who are they?

Until they get a reality tv show, I won't be saying they're overexposed. I wish I could get sick of them. I'll trade your Euro tv for my Canadian tv. Then you can be sick of hockey.

I haven't played "Fix You" for a week now, because I loved it so much when I first heard it and I don't want to hate it. I had to take a similar hiatus for both "The Scientist" and "Yellow"; at one point I even hated them because I heard them practically on the hour. But now I love them again, because I took a break from listening to them.

Speed of Sound I loved at one point (still don't like the main riff) and then it just got played EVERYWHERE...so I always skip that on X&Y. Most I've heard apart from Speed of Sound in terms of promotion was 'Fix You' two days in a row on a Radio 1 show, which i rarely listen to since I rarely listen to the radio.

In answer to the original question- Yes, though I can just about manage to listen to X&Y without getting bored. Fix you will soon bore me after its release tho

mrcool011 wrote:

I will NEVER be sick of them

That would seem to be impossible, but your right, I can't see myself ever being "sick" of them.

I think they are the only band, alongside radiohead, who i could hear millions of times and never get tired. i probably have heard clocks at least 2000 times now (not exaggerating) and i still love it.

i love the way they change bits of the songs live to avoid this repetitiveness, my faves are the new start to clocks and end to clocks too when it gets faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and you think it cant get any faster and then it gets faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and you are jumping like crazy and still it gets faster and faster and faster and faster and fas.................................................................................. then it stops. and you can finally breathe again! :D

i find it best not to watch too much TV, and not listen to too much radio, and choose what music you listen too, and when you listen to it...and then, you don't get bored because you're not it pushed into your ears :)